return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
Armin van Buuren...... anything new coming up?
View this Thread in Original format
swisstoni_uk
its been a long while since an Armin production and im not including his collab with MIKE on Intruder/Pound :D

anyone have any info about whats coming up? any styles or artists he's rumoured to be working with? I know his album is pencilled in for 2005, but we normally see a few singles released before the album is launched and nothing has appeared as of yet. I know his ASOT show is always taking up his time, as is his touring :D
Cobalt
I know it's a total fantasy, but it would be so great if Armin did a production 180 and suddenly stormed the scene with an album along the lines of his early "Armin" alias work. Or maybe something more minimal and driving like Sunburn.
swisstoni_uk
funnily enough, i was just glancing through Discogs at the aliases and productions which is why i posted, and there nearly all high quality stuff, collabs with Tiesto, Elles de Graf, Ferry Corsten, MIKE and his own productions. Expectations are high :D
CJ InterCity
all I know is that he's worked with Justine Suissa again after the 2 tracks on 76. but no details are revealed yet:)
Luke Terry

still waiting on a release of communication part 3, apart from that i have no idea

The Master
what about The Longest Day Of My Life? isn't it an Armin production?
Dan1584
quote:

No that would be Enmass who produced that tune.

Now on topic...I can't wait for Armin's new album, hopefully it will be better than 76. I'm hoping that during Armin's time as a non-producer that he has been inspired by some of the songs he's heard over that amount of time and that his passion for production shows up in the form of quality music.
flavdave
quote:
Originally posted by Dan1584
No that would be Enmass who produced that tune.

No, Armin produced it. There are a few thread on this track already in music discussion and/or the reviews forum. The track is now available at Juno, and it will be on the Japanese version of the 24 soundtrack.
NoisyNeil
quote:
Originally posted by The Master

Yep. And promo's are available on Juno since yesterday so be fast if you want it!
stefanst8
I read this on the www.fundamentalrecordings.com site. It's from one of the guys that wrote with Armin The sound of goodbye:

On the lyrics front, we've officially finished a new track with Armin
van Buuren. Our first collaboration with Armin in a while. We've had a
great success with "The sound of goodbye" of course so it was brilliant
for Adrian and I to work together again and bring that magic back.
We'll wait for Armada to come with the information (and it might take
quite some time) but I will say one thing, it's a truly monster of a
track... Very tasty indeed!

YuVaL
quote:
Originally posted by stefanst8
I read this on the www.fundamentalrecordings.com site. It's from one of the guys that wrote with Armin The sound of goodbye:

I assume raz nitzan was the guy who wrote that...
ctprincess
quote:
Originally posted by stefanst8

nice! can't wait to see what this track will sound like - sound of goodbye is still one of those oldies, but goodies
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement