return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Dimas a.k.a. D-Formation
View this Thread in Original format
Jantjeuh
Anybody got some more info about this Spanish producer? Discogs doesn't give me much. Recently I've been digging this guy's stuff a lot, I love the tribal sound of some of his productions like Third Dimension, The Death Of My Soul, Signs & Portents, Work Together and Starstuff.

I wouldn't mind some track recommendations of other artists in that same style either ;)
Laushinameee
D Formation remix of Coca & Villa - La Noche is really good.
AlphaStarred
quote:
Originally posted by Laushinameee
D Formation remix of Coca & Villa - La Noche is really good.

that's one of his cheesiest remixes...i prefer the Julian Poker rmx. check his remix of Low Frequencies, Starstuff, Signs & Portents, and Third Dimention...some of his better stuff. Dimas's remix of Smoking Jo - State of Mind has a wicked beat pattern and synth, but the vocals blemish it somewhat imo...still a wicked production all the same.

if you want other artists with this Iberican like sound, check Julian Poker, Simon & Shaker, Roman Lieske, and some stuff by Chus & Ceballos and Piliavin & Zambardo, including labels like Beatfreak and Intenso
Laushinameee
quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
that's one of his cheesiest remixes...i prefer the Julian Poker rmx. check his remix of Low Frequencies, Starstuff, Signs & Portents, and Third Dimention...some of his better stuff. Dimas's remix of Smoking Jo - State of Mind has a wicked beat pattern and synth, but the vocals blemish it somewhat imo...still a wicked production all the same.

if you want other artists with this Iberican like sound, check Julian Poker, Simon & Shaker, Roman & Lieske, and some stuff by Chus & Ceballos and Piliavin & Zambardo, including labels like Beatfreak and Intenso

whats wrong with a little cheese? its not like d formation is ever going to be the most 'underground' thing going is it? :haha:

Some of the stuff on beatfreak is proper e, although that simon & shaker track 'make it' is good, the instrumental though, not vocal :nervous:
AlphaStarred
quote:
Originally posted by Laushinameee
whats wrong with a little cheese? its not like d formation is ever going to be the most 'underground' thing going is it? :haha:

Some of the stuff on beatfreak is proper e, although that simon & shaker track 'make it' is good, the instrumental though, not vocal :nervous:

it def. will not lol
simon & shaker have some nice stuff...check out Simon & Shaker pres. Dark Providers - Believer especially (pounding the groove mix) wicked .
Jantjeuh
quote:
Originally posted by AlphaStarred
if you want other artists with this Iberican like sound, check Julian Poker, Simon & Shaker, Roman & Lieske, and some stuff by Chus & Ceballos and Piliavin & Zambardo, including labels like Beatfreak and Intenso

I was already familiar with Simon & Shaker and Chus & Ceballos.. will check out the others, thx :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement