return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Lyrics for this song?
View this Thread in Original format
Vaedyn
Alright folks, I need your help.

I was listening to In Search Of Sunrise 3 by DJ Tiesto and heard part of the mix that I really liked. The vocals and lyrics rocked. The song during that section is "Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Mix) - Paul Oakenfold." I researched on the web for the lyrics BUT the lyrics I've found are not the ones in the song. A couple of lines are different. Could please someone give me the lyrics of the ones sung in In Search Of Sunrise 3?

Much appreciated,

Vaedyn
tribu
I believe these are roughly right.

Theres been a lengthy debate over what the lyrics are, and with so many versions, remixes, and edits, its hard to come up with one concrete answer. If any of the words or phrases seem out of sorts, try looking throughout the whole thing to come up with the line you want. Remember, though it may sound like shes saying something different, its somewhat impossible to make her sing something different than what was originally on the vocal track. Tiesto (or rather, his team of engineers) could probably sufficiently edit it, but I dont think they overly tinkered with this version.

On a personal note, i hate this song.

Piece by piece
I release
Once was mine
Now undone.
Turn blue, light blue or leave
And then down like
Southern Sun.

I still feel you
Beneath my skin
I'm tempted to throw myself to sea.
Cause it's easier to fly
Than to face another night of Southern Sun
And your love is all around
In the air to set me free

Piece by piece I release
Once was mine
Now undone.
Turn blue, like New Orleans
And then down like
Southern Sun.

I still feel you
Beneath my skin
Cause it's easier to fly
In the air to set me free.

You last like a song
I'm deflated
I am pieces on the wind
Unrelated

I still feel you
Beneath my skin
Cause it's easier to fly

Cause it's easier to fly
In the air to set me free
Cause it's easier to fly
Vaedyn
Yea, looks like they definitely did some editing. Listening to the track a couple of times heres what I've decifered:

I'm tempted to throw myself to sea
cause its easier to drown
then to face the ways of this society
and the truth comes back around
in the end to not be free

Anyone wanna verify?
eyeball_2003
in the fatkid white isle remix she 100% says
"in the end your not for me....
not for me...
not for me..."

what does anyone think?
R.j.
quote:
Originally posted by tribu

On a personal note, i hate this song.

hah i hate it now
hadi burpee
quote:
Originally posted by Vaedyn
Alright folks, I need your help.

I was listening to In Search Of Sunrise 3 by DJ Tiesto and heard part of the mix that I really liked. The vocals and lyrics rocked. The song during that section is "Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Mix) - Paul Oakenfold." I researched on the web for the lyrics BUT the lyrics I've found are not the ones in the song. A couple of lines are different. Could please someone give me the lyrics of the ones sung in In Search Of Sunrise 3?

Much appreciated,

Vaedyn

i dont really want to re listen to the song and write down teh lyrics, but i remember a thread i had posted in when southern sun wasnt out yet, and it has that lyrics to that one, the unreleased tiesto remix, or wahtever you want to call it, the record label put some different vocals on for the final release on vinyl, too bad huh.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement