return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
AudioEClipse ID Contest (live dj broadcast by neo kuffdam and mil0)
View this Thread in Original format
_-MIl0

quote:
We here at electronica-central are proud to present our opening radio show of AudioEClipse on party107.com (www.party107.com) on december 8th. The sets start at 12:00 GMT and go on for 3 hours strait, The Djs of the night in there orders are Mil0, Wicked Neo & Kuffdam. Please tune in and support electronica-central. On top of this We will be running a contest that we hope to continue on into our following shows, The first Person to post the correct playlist in the thread on our forums will get their name shouted out on our next show, Thanks in advanced for tuning in.
http://www.electronica-central.com/...le=AudioEClipse
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by _-MIl0
bump

on your head :conf:
_-MIl0
Just wanted to clarify something even though the date that it opens is the 8th if your running on gmt time its the 9th, just thought id clarify that
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by _-MIl0
Just wanted to clarify something even though the date that it opens is the 8th if your running on gmt time its the 9th, just thought id clarify that

oh thanks a lot!

I really want to be sure I don't miss this show! :disbelief
_-MIl0
quote:
Originally posted by jdat
oh thanks a lot!

I really want to be sure I don't miss this show! :disbelief
LoL hopeing that wasint sarcasim, but thanks for your support eather way :D
Wicked Neo

I take it you mean Midnight Weds 8th GMT thru to 3am on Thurs morning ?
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo

I take it you mean Midnight Weds 8th GMT thru to 3am on Thurs morning ?

Simon...I know the green is due to the holiday season, but I'm kind of missing that red a little. Green is a calm color while red is more sexy and bold. Are you going weak on me?

I won't be able to catch your show because I'll be at a show. :sadgreen:
xpand_the_room
wow...another radio show...to add to the millions already there

tell me wicked neo, what exactly is different about your show?

and shouldnt this thread have been moved to another forum? im sure the rules say radio shows should be advertised elsewhere
TranceSpeeder
btw everyone,

http://www.electronica-central.com/

welcome to the site.
Wicked Neo

Hmmm let me see now, ahh yes, no rules as to where to post threads about radio shows.

That is coming soon thou when Swamper has completed the Radio Broadcast forum then in future all these kind of threads will be in that forum.

Why is my show any different from the others?
Tune in and find out for yourself, it may not be any different at all but you wont know unless you listen!

Oh and one other small thing, it's not my show, I was kindly asked to provide them with a mix which i gladly did so and will do so again if they ask me :)

Amber, I can think of plenty of xmas things that come in RED ;)

TranceSpeeder
click on the radio button on the nav.
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by Wicked Neo

Amber, I can think of plenty of xmas things that come in RED ;)

Indeed :disbelief
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement