return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

New Funny Deejay Stories (pt.3)
View this Thread in Original format
torontotrance
Here is a part 3 of my funny deejay stories, this one is much longer

1.Fergie gets busted

A while ago, fergie and SCREAM promoter Dan Prince were recently left alone in Bed's VIP room, with white leather sofas. Dan had already been thrown off stage for being too drunk. Well the next day, the cleaners found graffiti all over the white leather. Well the finger was pointed at fergie and dan and gatecrasher gives photos to dan with the caption "what are you going to do about this?". Who ratted them out ?, the drunken duo signed their names on the sofas. BTW money is not an object for these two cause they are both rich as hell.

2.Gibson injures fan

AJ Gibson, who is a resident deejay at some club in the uk injured a fan in hong kong. Here is the story, he finished his set and threw the last record into the crowd and some moron fan was not watching and got hit in the head and had to be taken to hospital for stitches.

3.Steve Lawler-The Drunk

A while ago, steve lawler added to his bad boy image by getting himself and his guests banned from London's Holborn Hotel after a night out at home (this was before home closed the first time)

4.Keeping the bookings

Micheal Douglas, the actor who married Catherine Zeta-Jones well he has a son from a first marriage. Well the kid is a trance deejay at the Limelight in New York. How did he secure regular bookings?, well the guy is dating the owner's daughter.

5.Deception

Daniel Bailey, a slinky resident had to resort to deception when he went to Northern Ireland venue, well daniel got soooooooooo trashed on the train ride up there, he could not see properly let alone deejay. Thinking quickly, he got into the venue and then swapped outfits with a friend who went on to play the gig for him while daniel staggered around the dance floor all night. Well i wonder, why have'nt more deejays thought of this before.

6.Tongy the man

Pete Tong, last year played the Ra nightclub in Las Vegas, after he finished his set, a women goes up to him and asks him if he would sign her and pete happily obliged. What a man or is it what is wrong with those crazy yankees. From FatBoy Slim, he said whenever he played america and he played a song that the girls liked, they took off their tops.

I'll leave you with some info. Paul Oakenfold is married now, he told BBC Radio 1 Online Chat about his wife and her cooking. Pete Tong gave congrats to oakie about two weeks ago. Also PVD is doing a live webchat on BBC Radio 1, november 2nd at 7pm british time.
Izzy
good stuff, torontotrance....
i hope there will be part 4,5,6, ... , n, as n approaches infinity.... god im happy its the weekend... to much school.
Dj O'Callaghan
Hahaha AJ did that. Aj Gibsons from my hometown Northampton he's a Godskitchen resident and he also a resident at frisky in Northampton some really funny stories there Torontotrance keep them up hahahah.

Actually heres another AJ story, I heard he was playing a gig in Brazil and his manager booked his name for plane tickets with his Djing name AJ Gibson, when he arrived at Heathrow airport he had no proper id to get his plane tickets cos his real name is A Jones hahha he got refused to board the flight but reached the gig in the end, after his manager caled the airport to explain, but he nearly missed the flight.:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement