return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Show Me A Picture Of Your ****ing Hair
View this Thread in Original format
DemonicAardvark
Yeah, you heard. Let me see your hair.
I want ideas.
smokeape
Ideas for what?

I'm pretty well tanked about right now. My f*cking hair is about all over my f*cking body.

:p
[[[smoke]]]

Reflekt ft Delline Bass - Need to Be Loved (Thrillseekers Mix)
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:
Originally posted by DemonicAardvark
Yeah, you heard. Let me see your hair.
I want ideas.

You just wanna see my hair & mastubate to it you sick hair pervert bastard. I feel so used & abused & soooo dirty!!!

Here: Ill help you out:

http://images.google.com.au/images?...lr=&sa=N&tab=wi
tribu
Floorfiller
i have this great idea of what i want my hair to look like...but i can never find a picture that has it...kinda pisses me off because i seem to not be able to describe it to haircut people and i want it :mad:
tribu
Try to describe it now. Maybe this time will be different.
getfoul
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by tribu
Try to describe it now. Maybe this time will be different.

alright i'll give it a go hehehe...

lets see...well i would probably style it messy, but do it controlled so it's still sophisicated hehehe. as far as length i want it to be medium length. i'd like it to go down to approximately the top of my ear on the sides...giving me something to work with (i hate when they shave the sides a number...just looks stupid) and keep the top about the same length. i'd want to have a little bit of sideburn underneath this layer of hair...i wouldn't keep them very long. and i dunno whatelse...i just have a picture of it in my mind...:conf:
trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
alright i'll give it a go hehehe...

lets see...well i would probably style it messy, but do it controlled so it's still sophisicated hehehe. as far as length i want it to be medium length. i'd like it to go down to approximately the top of my ear on the sides...giving me something to work with (i hate when they shave the sides a number...just looks stupid) and keep the top about the same length. i'd want to have a little bit of sideburn underneath this layer of hair...i wouldn't keep them very long. and i dunno whatelse...i just have a picture of it in my mind...:conf:

Just shave your head and call it a day. :wtf:
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by trancebrat
Just shave your head and call it a day. :wtf:

ok...brb

trancebrat
quote:
Originally posted by Floorfiller
ok...brb

Like that would ever happen.
Busy Child