return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Tag Team Frenzie @ Metropolis Cleveland 12.05.04
View this Thread in Original format
PhuturePhysix
SUNDAY DEC 5th @ METROPOLIS NIGHTCLUB

Boy oh Boy Do I have a line-up for you this week. Take a minute to stop out and check out the talent thats in store for you all!

WE HAVE--------

Bukktastic-Dayton, Mahrune Records
vs.
Brandon Andrews Metropolis Resident- Mahrune Records

Grasshoppa- Midwest Groove Col/Hoppinass Productions
vs.
Vitamin T

SIR XLNC Metropolis Resident- PhuturePhysix
vs.
DJ Static PhuturePhysix
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAINSTAGE

DJ Static- droppin the dope break beats he's known for

Bukktastic of Marhune Records is coming up from Dayton for the ultimate tag team set with our Resident Brandon Andrews throwin down progressive and tribal house- YOU WONT WANT TO MISS THIS

Grasshoppa and Vitamin T will be battlin it out breaks and drum n bass style to close out the night

DRUMNBASS ROOM

Grasshoppa and Vitamin T will be tagging an awesome warm up set for the mainstage

Our Resident SIR XLNC and DJ Static will be closing this room out with a kick ass breaks tag team--- these to have been on FIRE!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doors open @ 10pm
LADIES FREE til 11pm

18+/ No dress code

METROPOLIS NIGHTCLUB
2325 Elm St. Cleveland Flats West Bank

www.metropolis-cleveland.com
phuturephysix@adelphia.net
PhuturePhysix
SUNDAY IS OFFICIALLY CANCELED! WE ARE PULLIN THE PLUG ON SUNDAYS AND THE FRIDAYS OFFER!

YOU ALL WARNED US AND THANK GOD WE LISTENED!

TO FRIDAYS DJ'S..... LISTEN TO THE WARNINGS

METROPOLIS- YOU TRIED TO SCREW MY BOYS BUT WE KNEW IT WAS COMING NAH NAH NAH NAH WE BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH!

WOOT WOOT----- PHUTUREPHYSIX (1) METROPOLIS (-25) I THINK THATS HOW MANY WARNED US THANKS ALL OF YOU!

WE GOT BIG BIG NEWS! AWESOME PLANS TBA FOR NEWYEARS FOLKS STAY TUNED!!!!!!!
jdat
Yo

get that out of your sig :

http://www.metropolis-cleveland.com/

I thought you parted ways with Mister Jim :stongue:

So you didnt want hip hop fridays?

BTW I dont think most people on here are gonna have an f-ing clue what you're talking about ;)

Cheers mateys :P

And drop the whole scoop on CNL.net we want them juicy details :D
PhuturePhysix
ok I'm gonna clearify a few issues and this thread needs to disappear. First being I need to apologize on behalf of a few people in our crew that where upset this morning.

Jim Jr. had nothing to do with this decision. He's been great to work with and any issues he promptly handled. What arose this morning was a major conflict with Jim Sr. and misinformation that was given to our crew which created a loss of a headliner we contracted as a special guest this sunday and $. At this point we will be pulling the plug on Sunday nights but we are still working closely with Jim Jr. on upcoming future events. He absolutely had nothing to do with the happenings or our decision. He was mearly defending his venue which is his right.

as for not willing to work with kaotic, this is purely untrue and the comment that there are reasons why we wont work with someone are true. but the way it looked isnt what it means. kaotic has put together an excellent team and his ambition is going to take him far. we initially had our differences in the beginning and those are smoothed out now. Jim Jr. had mentioned to me on the phone this was the info he was given earlier by another party and was unverified. it is in fact untrue. we will be working with J2 in the near future on projects. the other reasons have nothing to do with kaotic but a 3rd party and that information im not at liberty to discuss but kaotic is aware
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement