return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Satoshi Tomiie
View this Thread in Original format
neuro
Who likes this house legend?

BTW...does anybody have any of his sets to share?

NEURO
Sly_Guy
Satoshi is king...
I have lots of his stuff, but I have to take a break from soulseek, so you can't d/l off me.
AwakenedAddict
Love the guy! I have the following live sets of his:

GU - Nubreed 6 - Satoshi Tomiie

01-va_-_satoshi_tomiie_live_at_slava_nc_moscow_cd1-tronik
2001.07.27 - satoshi tomiie - Live @ Ibiza
2002.02.20 - satoshi_tomiie-ministry_of_sound_session-1real
2002.07.19 - Satoshi Tomiie & Cass & Steve Porter - Live @ Rise - Part 4
2002.08.16 - Satoshi Tomiie live on Radio bu (Israel)
2002.12.30 - Satoshi Tomiie @ Global DJ Broadcast on Party 931
2003.02.08 - Satoshi_Tomiie-live_at_dance_department
2003.03.18 - Satoshi Tomiie @ Global DJ Broadcast
2003.04.25 - Satoshi Tomiie Live @ El Noir
2003.04.28 - Satoshi Tomiie @ Global DJ Broadcast (Party 931)

Can't really recommend any ones in particular b/c I haven't listened to them in a while :p

djlemeir
plz dont call him a house legend
he is a prog house legend.
house is to vast of a genre
KrinKer
quote:
Originally posted by neuro
Who likes this house legend?

BTW...does anybody have any of his sets to share?

NEURO

HOUSE LEGEND ??

There are two things wrong with this affirmation !!!

First, he's not at all into house, even prog-house is kinda farfetched for what he does.

Second, Legend ?? R u nuts ?? Sasha's a Legend, Danny Tenaglia's a legend, Digweed's a Legend, Morales's a Legend, Deep dish are legends, Francois K's a Legend. Satoshi Tomiie is somewhat of a Newcomer, three years ago (Before his Nubreed cd) nobody knew him !!

KrinKer
neuro
quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
HOUSE LEGEND ??

There are two things wrong with this affirmation !!!

First, he's not at all into house, even prog-house is kinda farfetched for what he does.

Second, Legend ?? R u nuts ?? Sasha's a Legend, Danny Tenaglia's a legend, Digweed's a Legend, Morales's a Legend, Deep dish are legends, Francois K's a Legend. Satoshi Tomiie is somewhat of a Newcomer, three years ago (Before his Nubreed cd) nobody knew him !!

KrinKer

quote:
Originally posted by djlemeir
plz dont call him a house legend
he is a prog house legend.
house is to vast of a genre

Point taken guys...hehe...mild exageration i must admit...lol

I just recently fell in love with this guy's sets...

Thx for the replies...

NEURO
Epicurus
Alright, without sounding gay, I get an orgasm everytime I hear his sets...:eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: My favourite DJ, period. Always deep, dark, and massively proggy...love it love it love it...Of course, I've never been able to catch him at Stereo whenever I'm in Montreal, but I'm crossing my fingers that he'll be there sometime between december 23rd and january 5th...

So anyway, if you're interested, I have a bazillion sets...PM with your MSN name and I'll make sure to send them when I'm on...
Xar
Ive listened to him in montreal at Stereo, twice, and he was phenomenal... deep, dark prog just the way I like it.

I also heard him in japan, back in january of this year, expecting the same... OUCH! the guy played trance for about 90 minutes and handed it over to residents... I was VERY disapointed.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement