return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
I miss Clovis
View this Thread in Original format
trancebrat
I'm going through Clovis withdrawals. Someone in LA get this boy situated.

:(
Zewad
cleatus where you be foo?
::TranceVanDyk::
wer' he at?
goodgreef
HAHA i was thinking the exact same thing today :( i was like.. he hasnt been on MSN for a while :( and then i was like.. oh man.. he needs to get to an internet connection FASTTTTTT...
Theresa
quote:
Originally posted by goodgreef
HAHA i was thinking the exact same thing today :( i was like.. he hasnt been on MSN for a while :( and then i was like.. oh man.. he needs to get to an internet connection FASTTTTTT...

I missers him too :(

He was my intellectual buddy, and late-night drunk MSN person :) Always had awesome chats with Clovis, *refer to sig* :D

WE MISS YOU CLOVIS!! COME BACK!!!
trancebrat
Strange how you become attached to your friends that you've met over the internet. :sadgreen:

I'm going to call him to get an ETA for his return to TA/MSN. :thepirate
Mebot
im drinking some 151 right now in remembrance of him :(

and by 151 i also mean vodka, rum, some rolling rock and some more vodka also
tribu
Im pretty sure hes got internet access in LA but hasnt necessarily been using it. From what I gather, his mom (and the whole situation there) is pretty posh, so he may be living it up for awhile before they pack him up into a cardboard box and fedex him back to France.

Then again, maybe hes still getting settled, maybe the T1 line fell through and maybe he decided to say TA and start a new online life somewhere. Maybe hes decided to pull an ffbabe on us in a matter of days.

Either way, I wish he were back around too. Clovis is a trip, and a good poker, bowling, MSN friend.

Id miss alot of TAs if I lost internet access
Boomer187
did you call or shall I :wtf:

last message I got from him was that I should make my second mix quickly so he could dl it....cause he would be offline for a while.

So I dunno.
dieselbambino69
i wonder if i would be missed. theres only one way to find out.

goodbye world

*pulls trigger*

that i still got plenty of bitches to screw lines to d, and numb penis erections to live thru. sux to be u

Orbital32
I don't know him very well but tell him to hook it up at Tall Paul tomorrow @ Godskitchen :)
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by Mebot
im drinking some 151 right now in remembrance of him :(

and by 151 i also mean vodka, rum, some rolling rock and some more vodka also

hah same here :D
but it was earlier, and instead of rolling rock, it was pot
out of a corn cob pipe :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement