return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Johan Gielen - Live at Trance Energy (21-10-01)
View this Thread in Original format
CraveTheRave
Here's a go at the tracklist. The first few songs apparently aren't Johan Gielen.

1 - ID (New Rank 1 song)
2 - Katana - Fancy Fair
3 - Marco V - Simulated (GREAT SONG AND GREAT REMIX!!!) WOW
4 - Svenson & Gielen - Twisted
5 - Bush - Cosmic Vibes
6 - ID
7 - ID (awesome vocals and one of my favorite songs of the set)
8 - Underworld - Born Slippy (CJ Stone Remix) for sure
9 - ID
P00F
I deleted the set but if I remember right, #7 was Sunscreem vs Push - Please Save Me

I didn't think the set was that hot. Simulated and Please Save Me were great tunes but other sets had em, nothing special here.
P00F
Btw I'm dying to know what that little melodic piece is called, the one they were playing when the MC is saying all sorts of crap. Sounds Mid-East-ish, Arabic etc etc. It's good stuff.
Flowtation
Those vocals are wicked would like that track i.d soon plz hehe and it isn't 'please save me'
Lytchix
quote:
Originally posted by CraveTheRave
Here's a go at the tracklist. The first few songs apparently aren't Johan Gielen.

1 - ID (New Rank 1 song)
2 - Katana - Fancy Fair
3 - Marco V - Simulated (GREAT SONG AND GREAT REMIX!!!) WOW
4 - Svenson & Gielen - Twisted
5 - Bush - Cosmic Vibes
6 - ID
7 - ID (awesome vocals and one of my favorite songs of the set)
8 - Underworld - Born Slippy (CJ Stone Remix) for sure
9 - ID

Where can I get this set plz??:)
Starfox
Simulared is: "V.Ision Remix" ;)

and the first song, is not new Rank-1's =p
P00F
quote:
Originally posted by Flowtation
Those vocals are wicked would like that track i.d soon plz hehe and it isn't 'please save me'

I heard the song played. Like I said I wasn't sure of its position in the set since it wasn't particularly stunning. One of those ID's is Please Save Me that's for sure, and I suggested it since it wasn't mentioned in the tracklisting as of yet.

BTW, did you try looking for the Vocal Mix? *shrug*
Glaniskanis
I guess there was some trouble in the beginning because Sunscreem VS Push was stopped very abrupt.
Then a "Intro" starts so that would be when all was fixed
I'm 100% sure about everything
Best tune of the evening M.O.R.P.H.!!!! New Benno De Goeij Remix
R0xxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!

ID
Sunscreem VS Push - Please Save Me
ID (Intro?)
ID (Sounds Like New Rank 1 Or Sumthing)
Katana - Fancy Fair
Marco V - Simulated (V.Ision Remix)
Svenson & Gielen - Twisted (Svenson & Gielen Energy Mix)
Bush - Cosmic Vibes
Free State - Release (Progressive Mix)
Underworld - Born Slippy (CJ Stone Remix)
M.O.R.P.H. - Maximum Overdrive (Benicio Remix)

Greetz,
Glaniskanis
danceaddict
quote:
Originally posted by Glaniskanis
[B]I guess there was some trouble in the beginning because Sunscreem VS Push was stopped very abrupt.
Then a "Intro" starts so that would be when all was fixed

It was meant like that. The thing was in the beginning Johan Gielen and Svenson (the other person who was also responsible for TE's themesong) were spinning "back2back" 4 tracks. Johan Gielen on the stage on the east side and Svenson on the other stage on the west-side. That was really cool and surprising. When Sunscream VS Push was stopped abrupt, it was the end of the back2back spinning. Then you hear the introduction of Johan Gielen. That's why it was a bit confusing :)
Glaniskanis
quote:
Originally posted by danceaddict

It was meant like that. The thing was in the beginning Johan Gielen and Svenson (the other person who was also responsible for TE's themesong) were spinning "back2back" 4 tracks. Johan Gielen on the stage on the east side and Svenson on the other stage on the west-side. That was really cool and surprising. When Sunscream VS Push was stopped abrupt, it was the end of the back2back spinning. Then you hear the introduction of Johan Gielen. That's why it was a bit confusing :)

I didn't notice that
I was there but I was gone too far I guess :p
Thanks for mentioning that

Greetz,
Glaniskanis

cecilst
You like that song (M.O.R.P.H. - Maximum Overdrive)?!? I llllloveee Benno, but his mix and that song period is just no good to my ears. First time I heard it (I think it was a club Eau set but I really dont' remember) I didn't like it, and when Johan played it I still did'nt like it. M'eah, maybe it's jsut me.
But ummm, wasn't there a song and then the "new rank 1" track? I thought so but I dunno, must listen to the set again I guess. That track realllly does sound like Rank 1 but I wonder if it is. Still waiting to hear back and see if Johan does have a copy b/c when I talked to Benno last he told me that Marco V was the only one with a copy for now. Either way, great song. And a great set by Gielen.
BacKSlasH
Hell no, no such BacK 2 BacK thingy, the vidwalled stage was dark and there were even fireworks to lay down the attention on Johan at the beginning of his sets (and later on more btw) on the scanlightstage.

Grtz BacKSlasH
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement