return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Weight Gaining Sups....
View this Thread in Original format
Shook1
I'm getting more into my training now for sports (I do training w/ a buddy who is in Arena Football) & my problem has ALWAYS been gaining weight as opposed to losing it (Fast Metabolism). I was just wondering what techniques and/or supplements you guys use to gain weight (muscle! that is).

I know, I could ask my friend, but he doesnt have the same problem as I do..... he's somehow naturally gifted!

Any help is appreciated

-Shook
Orbax
height weight?
Yan
Whey Protein.
e*motion
Sustanol 250.

very good stuff.. 15 pounds a month. A little water retention but mostly solid mass.
Stack with De-bols for maximum gain. :D ;)

side effects include: shrunken testicles, bitch , extreme mood swings.

But hey you could be like one of the cool guys at the guv without a shirt. its worth it! :rolleyes:
Shook1
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
height weight?

I'm 5'10 .....weigh usually around 140-147lbs. (fluctuates, again, cuz I have a fast metab.)
DJ FC
lift weights, eat red meat, lift weights, eat red meat
Zombie0729
quote:
Originally posted by Shook1
I'm getting more into my training now for sports (I do training w/ a buddy who is in Arena Football) & my problem has ALWAYS been gaining weight as opposed to losing it (Fast Metabolism). I was just wondering what techniques and/or supplements you guys use to gain weight (muscle! that is).

I know, I could ask my friend, but he doesnt have the same problem as I do..... he's somehow naturally gifted!

Any help is appreciated

-Shook

i've had the same problem and because my job is so physical i finally went to a nuitrionist to find out whats up.

i went mainly because i didnt' want to get hurt at work but i found out is that i can work out and stay slim & fit but i won't gain body mass until my metabolism starts to slow down and my body realizes it needs to be a certain size to survive. i'm still skinny and i eat 4000++ calories a day
Evil_Gnome
This is the way I am also. I am about 5'10 155. I can not gain wait for anything. I eat about 2000-3000 calories and get about 100-150 grams of protein a day and NOTHING! It sucks.
Floorfiller
quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Gnome
This is the way I am also. I am about 5'10 155. I can not gain wait for anything. I eat about 2000-3000 calories and get about 100-150 grams of protein a day and NOTHING! It sucks.

eat more protein
töbias
Sometimes people that can't put on weight eat too much, which only serves to fire up your metabolism. And as the alternative we have all seen people that eat one or two meals a day, and are fat.

So try cutting your daily food intake.

Nell
quote:
Originally posted by Yan
Whey Protein.

LOL!!!!!!

lots of carbs, lots of protein, lots of training. possibly creatine.
Orbax
im 6 1 and used to weigh 135...

it comes down to this:

im 170 now, and still gaining. I started lifting weights and eating a lot of protein and TONS OF CARBS YOU NEED CARBS PEOPLE

after that...

DO SQUATS

only exercise that anabolic***

***that means produced Human Growth Hormone!!

thats it! its simple!

also yes keep the meals down to 3-4. think of it this way:

youre body does two things that consume energy one is keeping all that muscle and water at 98.6 degrees ...a LOT of energy

then you have half of your body being digestive tract. cram it with food all day and youll just lose weight...my friend just took over all champion in WA state and he says he eats 10 meals a day when hes dieting. keeps those innards grinding.

to gain weight its 3-4 heavy meals of oats and meats...but he says best way hands down to gain weight is squats.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement