return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
Anyone want some Sennheiser Hd 25s? (sneaky post)
View this Thread in Original format
Freak
Yes i know its the wrong forum :p
Mr Tu could you leave it here for a day or two- i thought i would offer it to the dj booth peeps before i stick them on ebay.

Anyone after some sennheiser HD 25 pros ? (NOT the Sp crappy version?)

Basically, after all the hassle from my pioneers constant replacement, i eventually got the dealer to replace them with a brand new pair of HD 25s.

As i already have a pair of these at home, and as i use my sony 7506s now 99.999999% of the time anyway, this pair is not really needed.

I have used them once- for approx 4 hours. Aside from those 4 hours they have been kept safe in the box- needless to say they are immaculate and as new, with all booklets etc. There is not a mark, scratch, piece of dandruff or hair wax anywhere on these whatsoever.They smell look and feel brand new, because basically they are.

These are awesome headphones- as nem will back me up on ( i know he uses them). These are top of the line professional grade headphones, and the uk rrp is £ 179.95

£ 110 Uk stirling plus shipping (about £ 6 to the uk)- can ship worldwide as long as you pay for the shipping +insurance.
PM me if interested

Ok- to make the post (almost) valid in this forum section , erm..... basic headphone comparison after extensive testing...
1- Hd25s + sony 7506s equal
2- Pioneer HDJ 1000s (for sound ONLY- NOT build quality or reliability)
3- blah blah
4-all the rest
5-String telephone

;)
beats and beeps
Just curious, between the sony 7506, and the hd25's which one blocks out more sound?

I would assume the 7506s, but knowing me, I'm probably wrong.
Martin McG
you can pick them up here in the UK for about £100 brand new
Freak
link?
Thats less than trade price so i doubt it- unless there is something extrememly dodgy going on!
tu_face
quote:
Originally posted by Martin McG
you can pick them up here in the UK for about £100 brand new

if you can get hd25's at that price they are probably the SP version, which are e, or fake.

yeah i'll leave this here for a couple of days, i'll leave it to you to close it when you are done :)
djxtension
quote:
Originally posted by beats and beeps
Just curious, between the sony 7506, and the hd25's which one blocks out more sound?

I would assume the 7506s, but knowing me, I'm probably wrong.

I think they are pretty much equal when it comes to that.

I know from my expierence (i use the hd25s myself) that the hd25s block out a lot of sound, considering the size.

If you are looking for light, compact, excellent sounding headphones, you can't go wrong with the hd25s.
Nemesis44
Agreed,

Nem uses these too and have to say that I swear by them. If anyone wanted a good pair of phones this would be the time to get them.

Cheers
Nem
tvmann
Interesting that the HD25 block external sound pretty well, I've read this in several places, even though they are not big and sit on top of the ear (supra-aural), rather than surrounding it like a circumnaural design.
djxtension
quote:
Originally posted by tvmann
Interesting that the HD25 block external sound pretty well, I've read this in several places, even though they are not big and sit on top of the ear (supra-aural), rather than surrounding it like a circumnaural design.

Yup, that surprised me too. They are designed really well.
Martin McG
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
if you can get hd25's at that price they are probably the SP version, which are e, or fake.

yeah i'll leave this here for a couple of days, i'll leave it to you to close it when you are done :)

nope mate its the HD 25s not the HD25sps

ill try finding the link again

sleepydragon
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face

no hes right u can get them for just over £100

the hd25's r £119
http://www.djstore.co.uk/cgi-bin/item.pl?item=senhd25

the sp version is £79
www.djstore.co.uk/cgi-bin/item.pl?item=senhd25sp
Martin McG
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....3769479814&rd=1

ebay store £109 brand new :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement