return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Hey all
View this Thread in Original format
Dj Thirix
hey all,i am Thirix.im new here in here.im not a dj.so yah.i just produce.ne ways i didnt know where to post so i hope its fine were i just posted.didnt fine ne new members section.nice to meet all of u.

cheese.
Kaz
Hello and welcome.. you registered in February 2004 so you're not that new :)

You are # 29,987 welcome to TA
Dj Thirix
hey thanx alot.yeah i registerd that long ago and wasnt active.but i reregisterd a few days ago in the name of Thirix,not Dj Thirix.and i found a confirmation of Dj Thirix,so,why not,hehe as long as im in here no problem.thanx for the welcome.
jonSun
Welcome to the Jungle.
DJ JEM
SUP FELLOW TRANCE ADDICT!
::TranceVanDyk::
most noobs post for a little bit and then you never see them again.
Dj Thirix
definatly not me mate..hehe,im an active user.im the biggest trance addicted freak the world has seen.it feels just like home here.
::TranceVanDyk::
they have trance in lebanon?? didnt know there was EDM in the middle east, at least in places other than the very small turkish scene.
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Thirix
definatly not me mate..hehe,im an active user.im the biggest trance addicted freak the world has seen.it feels just like home here.

thats how most of us see it too;)

wb d00d
bobba lou
welcome bitch and try the tuna melt!!

Dj Thirix
well,lebanon has a trance & house secene,we have alota dj come here.so far it has been:Paul Van Dyk,Above & Beyond,nick warren,john digweed,danny howels,david guetta,steve lawler,judge jules,marco v and the last even i went to was Mark Norman.middles eats biggest trance dj is Amadeus.he spins here in beirut and is resident here.
he spins Rythem Nation on fridays and is resident at a club here.

im so trance addicted,i feel like a trance psyko,lol.

cheese.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement