return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

i am the last of my kind
View this Thread in Original format
hayabusa1285
i think im the on y person in the i have no life alliance

is there anyone esle out there,, i feel alone stuck in room with many door but one with handles on the outside
AlphaStarred
you didn't eat those shrooms tonight did you?
digitul punk
quote:
Originally posted by hayabusa1285

is there anyone esle out there,, i feel alone stuck in room with many door but one with handles on the outside

U need a screwdriver!! :D
R.j.
quote:

i thinks someone needs a friend

*hug*
hayabusa1285
to alpha no! why do u have some hehe just kidding havnt touched those yet

umm no i need a drillgun

and thnak ya for the hug yay hhahahahah wow have u ever got a taste of something u drank like 12 hours ago becuase i just got a taste of some yager it was iid heheh
Xenocreator_PG_
quote:

Welcome my friend.

Youll get over that attitude in teh COR. We'll soon toughen you up. It may not be overnight; but the ways of the CORians will conquor the weaked feelings of thy ones mastatory wank dribble.

Welcome to teh COR troop3r.
Orbax
the CORe is the last refuge for those of us who have come to the conclusion, and rightly so, that people ing suck. :) welcome brother, lol.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement