return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Phantom Numbers
View this Thread in Original format
NiteMer
Ok, I'm starting to think I drink a little too much when I go out. I don't ever black-out, but I seem to be having some major brown-outs. Seems like every night I go out, I either a) find (a) number(s) in my phone that I can't remember getting or b) get a call from someone that I don't remember meeting.

Today I got a call from a girl and had no idea who it was. I usually remember when I see them again, but that doesn't do me any good at the time. I smoked my share of weed for a while, and that may have impact as well.

Wondered if this happens to you guys?
Orbax
yeah, its when im on the sustained edge of a black out.

im usually not even that hung over the next day but i will still have lost a general sense of what happened and how long.
::TranceVanDyk::
yea, thats why people call me kracked out all the time. cause i forget stuff.
NiteMer
I figured out who it was. A girl I hadn't talked to in a long time. Her number wasn't in my phone anymore.
lücid
i've only had that happen to me once. it was bad. i called my ex and didn't realize it until i checked my Outgoing Calls log on my cell phone the next morning.

bleggghh that was a horrible night altogether. i must've blacked out a bunch of times though, because i don't remember certain parts of the night; like taking the bus to and from Summerfest, Crystal Method's entire set, most of BT's set except for FoG and Somnambulist.

and what's weird is i NEVER black out like that. if i drink that much i usually get sick and then just pass out. i still sort of have this paranoia that someone spiked my drink that night.

i am usually pretty good at remembering not to drink-&-dial. :cool:
NiteMer
quote:
Originally posted by lücid
i've only had that happen to me once. it was bad. i called my ex and didn't realize it until i checked my Outgoing Calls log on my cell phone the next morning.

bleggghh that was a horrible night altogether. i must've blacked out a bunch of times though, because i don't remember certain parts of the night; like taking the bus to and from Summerfest, Crystal Method's entire set, most of BT's set except for FoG and Somnambulist.

and what's weird is i NEVER black out like that. if i drink that much i usually get sick and then just pass out. i still sort of have this paranoia that someone spiked my drink that night.

i am usually pretty good at remembering not to drink-&-dial. :cool:

I've only blacked out, fully, once. That was my 21st birthday. I seem to brown out a bunch though. That's when you forget until something reminds you. Then you remember everything. Weird.
smokeape
I give up. I wanted to paste this as a chart, but couldn't figure out how to import in column format. Drinking Problem Solver Link is Here

Prost!!!
:D
[[[smoke]]]

Above & Beyond - Surrender (Filterheadz Mix)
Orbax
hehehe that last one is great

Ive woken up SOooo many times thinking im in my bed, and then looking around and it takes lik e 4 minutes to realize im not there...then panic sets in...i immediately check for other occupants in bed, check front of shirt for puke, and then feel my dick just to see if its sore or something haha...

god when i woke up in this girls aptmt with puke all over me and stuff....first thing I did was pee and watch to see if it was crazy pee or just normal pee...

Im pretty sure im still a virgin.

TMI probably ahaha
smokeape
It's better than waking up, taking a look next to you, and heading straight for the door (hopefully not the closet) and wondering WTF happened and not wanting to really know either.

:D
[[[smoke]]]
embeejay
Yeah I have tried that few times, tho I tend to blame my very selective memory.

But... having strange numbers in your phone is really nothing to be upset about when you are me, and have my memory....

I once entered a bar with a few friends after drinking half the night and was instantly attacked by some female who knew my name and demanded a big hug and said stuff like "Hi, it's been so long, how are you?" and like that.
So i replied something non-descript, and after what seemed like hours off smalltalk (but was actually just a minute or two) I made an excuse and went over to my friends who have found a place to sit, and asked "Who the ¤#"%! was that?".
One of my friends replied "that was your ex girlfriend from 2 years ago, you dated her for half a year" :wtf:

tmft
I left my cell phone out on the table while I went to the bathroom.

When I got back, my friends were sitting with a guilty look. They had sent a text message to my sister saying "I can't find my panties".

Drunk texting--I think it's better than drunk dialing. in theory.

For now, I wait for my friends to drunk dial me. Then I drunk answer. & I have plausible deniability.
Poncho
ceeellllluuulllar teleeeeephoooone oooooooooooooooooooo
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement