return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The Stupidity Thread: Post some dumb things you have done.
View this Thread in Original format
töbias
Through a combination of poor organisation and having a really bad day I have lost my car key, which was also doubling as the spare.

Toyota say that I now have to buy a computer module, along with needing to tow my car to the workshop and getting a new set cut and this is going to cost around $3,000.

So there goes my trip Canada that I have been saving for, and I'm going to take the opportunity to complain in a great mass of frustration.

Just like when you have a bad day and turn on Seinfield and watch George, and seeing how hopeless he is it makes you feel so much better about yourself, can someone please offer some stories where they have done something dumb, irresponsible, and pretty much anything where you feel like real goose.
{b.s.e.}
I'm under house arrest until feb 2006, and can't leave the country until i get a pardon, aka 5 or 6 years down the road.

good enough? :wtf:

now Tarot me :D pllllease.
smokeape
Car keys and drug addicts... Geez, what next? My bad day is normally when I run outta beer and gotta make a logistics run.

;)
[[[smoke]]]

Gwill Morris ft Kyla - Time (Vocal Mix)
töbias
quote:
Originally posted by {b.s.e.}
I'm under house arrest until feb 2006, and can't leave the country until i get a pardon, aka 5 or 6 years down the road.

now Tarot me :D pllllease.

Made-up stories don't make me feel any better, I've just killed my snowboarding dream...

And don't have my cards on me, and my headspace is a bunch of squished up nerve endings so obtaining messages is quite the difficult goal...
{b.s.e.}
quote:
Originally posted by töbias
Made-up stories don't make me feel any better, I've just killed my snowboarding dream...

And don't have my cards on me, and my headspace is a bunch of squished up nerve endings so obtaining messages is quite the difficult goal...

haha, no sir. my story is true. :(
töbias
quote:
haha, no sir. my story is true. :(

Oh really.

thats terrible.

Ta.
embeejay
I did some drugs as a kid (quite a few really) and once, stoned on shrooms and other goodies, I had the wildest halucination that lead me to believe that my parents livingroom wall-to-wall carpet was a swimming pool.

I ended up taking a dive from the table, head first, into the floor and ended up with a very serious concusion, sprained neck and other assorted injuries, which left me in the hospital for several weeks... which under the circumstances was a quite lucky outcome really (if you disagree, try diving headfirst into something immovable and see if you live to tell the tale)
Theresa
quote:
Originally posted by embeejay
I did some drugs as a kid (quite a few really) and once, stoned on shrooms and other goodies, I had the wildest halucination that lead me to believe that my parents livingroom wall-to-wall carpet was a swimming pool.

I ended up taking a dive from the table, head first, into the floor and ended up with a very serious concusion, sprained neck and other assorted injuries, which left me in the hospital for several weeks... which under the circumstances was a quite lucky outcome really (if you disagree, try diving headfirst into something immovable and see if you live to tell the tale)

This story had me laughing so hard my sides hurt!!! What a total n00blar! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :stongue: :haha: :stongue: :haha:
enferno
gotten married

that's dumbest i can think of

smartest though was getting divorced :wtf: :wtf:
Theresa
Hmm, what was the stupidest thing I've ever done...

Joined TA... LOL :haha:

Lira
I sold most of my CD collection a few years ago. Before selling the discs, I had properly encoded them to mp3 into some cheap CD-RWs of poor quality. It was about 80 CDs and I sold them because they were all over my room (I wasn't the only one to listen to them and it was almost impossible to have everything organised).

Result: I can't find many of those CD's anymore and my computer can't read the CD-RWs for some reason.

quote:
Originally posted by enferno
gotten married

that's dumbest i can think of

smartest though was getting divorced :wtf: :wtf:

Sorry if I sound too surprised but... you're divorced already!? How long did it last?
quote:

Do you mind if I ask you what happened?
Nell
quote:
Originally posted by töbias
Through a combination of poor organisation and having a really bad day I have lost my car key, which was also doubling as the spare.

Toyota say that I now have to buy a computer module, along with needing to tow my car to the workshop and getting a new set cut and this is going to cost around $3,000.

So there goes my trip Canada that I have been saving for, and I'm going to take the opportunity to complain in a great mass of frustration.

Just like when you have a bad day and turn on Seinfield and watch George, and seeing how hopeless he is it makes you feel so much better about yourself, can someone please offer some stories where they have done something dumb, irresponsible, and pretty much anything where you feel like real goose.

you do realise that the key will turn up after you pay the the 3k?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement