return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
do you ever . .
View this Thread in Original format
enferno
get the sudden, very strong urge to yell very loud, and very bad and insulting racial slurs when in a very large croud of people?

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
Theresa
quote:
Originally posted by enferno
get the sudden, very strong urge to yell very loud, and very bad and insulting racial slurs when in a very large croud of people?

Umm, do you ever get the sudden, massive urge to walk to a psyche ward?

LMAO! Just teasing.

Umm, I have had the urge to just start screaming and flipping out at people, especially at work. I have never done it though :)

I suppose it would be hella funny if I tried it once.
D-res
quote:

yes... minus the racial slurs part.... and the crowd

but i find myself home alone sometimes just singing and blaring out the most random :wtf: :stongue:
ierxium
No.
ierxium
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
you are such an ass

All I did was answer the question. Honestly and straight to the point.
tc-fan
sometimes i get the urge of yelling to those wiggers playing rap music..
girllovingtvibe
quote:

nope...
Sunsnail
lol, awesome :haha:
montie
quote:

taruents syndrom or however the you SPELL THAT ING name for the disorder
Sir. Lunchalot
quote:
Originally posted by montie
taruents syndrom or however the you SPELL THAT ING name for the disorder

I think it`s written tourett syndrom, but yes, that`s likely where his urge comes from.

BeatFreak
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
funny story, we had a 20 year old chain smoking short kid (about 4ft) who went to our high school (he was a constant failure). He carried around a back pack with earthquake survival supplies and another with all his books, likea little tow and stow thingy. BIG THICK GLASSES and he always was sorta dirty looking.

ANYWAYS, he is walking through the courtyard at passing period one day and he gets to this big group of black kids, like gangsta black kids. So he stops, trys to pass through them, but they dont move, so he screams "GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU IN DIRTY GORILLAS" and they all stop look at him and one just in knocks him in the face and he falls on the ground, and then like 4 of them start stomping on him.... it was pretty funny.

HA! :haha:
D-res
quote:
Originally posted by Nou
funny story, we had a 20 year old chain smoking short kid (about 4ft) who went to our high school (he was a constant failure). He carried around a back pack with earthquake survival supplies and another with all his books, likea little tow and stow thingy. BIG THICK GLASSES and he always was sorta dirty looking.

ANYWAYS, he is walking through the courtyard at passing period one day and he gets to this big group of black kids, like gangsta black kids. So he stops, trys to pass through them, but they dont move, so he screams "GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU IN DIRTY GORILLAS" and they all stop look at him and one just in knocks him in the face and he falls on the ground, and then like 4 of them start stomping on him.... it was pretty funny.

:wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement