return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Want to sell your turntable ? i'm ready to buy it !!
View this Thread in Original format
FASTDJMP3
ok i'd like to buy a turntable and i don't wanna get some crappy thing . Oh and i don't have a lot of money (100$ canadian)
RavingLunatic
good luck buddy.

pretty much the ONLY DJ turntable is the technics 1200(see my signature), MKII or MK3D doesn't really matter.

and that will run you about 700 canadian or so.

if all you have is a hundred, I suggest you keep saving and practicing on your computer. that's what I'm doing..

maybe if you haven't already, use the 100 to buy a second soundcard, and record your sets, so you can hear your mixing after and dissect it.

if you really want to, you could pick up crappy gemini belt drives and a crappy mixer for maybe 250 canadaian. but I guarantee, you'll outgrow them real soon, then you'll just end up buying tech12s anyway.
FASTDJMP3
i think i'll forget the idea of getting a turntable until i find myself a job because right now i'm broke
RavingLunatic
don't forget. just wait till you have the money, and keep practicing.
FASTDJMP3
quote:
Originally posted by RavingLunatic
don't forget. just wait till you have the money, and keep practicing.

i don't have where to practice
RavingLunatic
use your computer!

I thought you were already.
bumbum
http://www.matpoc.com/about.htm
FASTDJMP3
yes i am practicing on Traktor but i think it's a bit different , no ?
Dmatrox
i bought my technics for $719 each and the cheapest decent deck ive seen would be numark running around $300 or above
TranceGeek
turntable for a $100, lol

DJ Sunburn
You could get a whole package for 100 dollars if you just know where to go!

Ok...*think think*

Aha!

Radio shack has everythhing you need. A mixer, and two belt drives that have a 10 second load up time!

Now you'll be stylin' with this setup and be blowing out the competition. Chicks will luv ya too! So go for it, d00d!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement