return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Helppppppppp
View this Thread in Original format
citric_acid
Ok, so im all on msn messenger talking 2 some people
and then
random messages i dont type show up, and they say i said them, i dont know whos doing it but its tripping me out like this one... ~De~Either way its suicide Cars drive through in real time You choose the stars in blue and white I love you till i'm dead inside says:
oke am off
~De~Either way its suicide Cars drive through in real time You choose the stars in blue and white I love you till i'm dead inside says:
ok
Fahad | says:
oke , will talk to you later De

i never said okie im off :|

im getting so tripped out
HELP
citric_acid
~De~Either way its suicide Cars drive through in real time You choose the stars in blue and white I love you till i'm dead inside zegt:
haha guessd nicly De, i know you but you don't know me!! i will get you back!

AHH help
Radagast
Now why is it that all I want from you is more pictures? Boy, wolf, cried, or something. Expectations. Dissappointments. Etc.
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
~De~Either way its suicide Cars drive through in real time You choose the stars in blue and white I love you till i'm dead inside says:

ew, jump the last train
citric_acid
HELPPP

im getting so tripped out

who is it :(
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Radagast
Now why is it that all I want from you is more pictures? Boy, wolf, cried, or something. Expectations. Dissappointments. Etc.

Hey, what's that behind you?

Ciaooooo. :toothless
DJ Mikey Mike
I can't stand people who have msn names as long as that. And thats a tune too. oh and you've probably been hacked or something. merry christmas :)
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mikey Mike
I can't stand people who have msn names as long as that. And thats a tune too. oh and you've probably been hacked or something. merry christmas :)

Overplayed tune, granted. tune, well depends on your taste. ;)

Hacked? Defintely.

And Buhmuthain'humbug.

I'll go play with more snow now.

:crazy:
MK-S
Oh no! You've contracted the newly created MSNHACK.exe virus.

The virus allows a third party external control over your client and send messages as if they were you.

There is no known cure.
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by MK-S
Oh no! You've contracted the newly created MSNHACK.exe virus.

The virus allows a third party external control over your client and send messages as if they were you.

There is no known cure.

Forgive me if this sounds brash, but was that a serious comment? I'm kinda messed up right now so I can't tell... :conf:

Massive84
quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Forgive me if this sounds brash, but was that a serious comment? I'm kinda messed up right now so I can't tell... :conf:

Mike hardly makes jokes if it's about trojans and such.
InTranzd
I don't understand what's going on...someone is typing lyrics from "jump the next train" on citric's MSN? Must be a friend of hers, or someone on here...too coincidental....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement