return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Own a Computer are you a Nerd ?
View this Thread in Original format
Rostros
Own a Computer are you a Nerd ?

You know if you owned a Computer about 25 Years ago you were classed as a nerd I presume , If you were on the Internet it was like your a Geek, a lot of my friends and even family never took interests in computers thinking they were pointless machine now they are never off it,

it amazing how everyone 0wns a computer these days and Email is just so popular, and like me i spend all day on it.

No im not a Nerd, Just an Addict !

Are you a Nerd ?
Yan
I have a life outside the internet. It's not much but it does me right.

I'm a semi-nerd.:clown:
KilldaDJ
i like my computer.

music and smoking is good also
sEpH
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
i like my computer.

music and smoking is good also

Word!
Sunsnail
yes, I'm a nerd
TweeK
The Internet isnt as Fun for me as it use to be.Now its like Eh>?

Not much fun any more.I reamber back like in "98" when we just for got it.:gsmile:
smallSHEEP
Havn't you heard of Geek Chique? :stongue:
Phil raa
computers can do some really cool stuff.

but the more time you spend with real people, the better :thumbsup:
::TranceVanDyk::
when im at home, im on the computer. and i hate being disturbed. and i hate being told i spend too much time online, when the people telling me spend just as much time watching tv.

you're a nerd if u play roll playing games, one right after the other for hours all day and start to relate reality to the current roll-playing game your playing and watch anime 24/7.:rolleyes:
itsTrueSonic
yep yep.. that is so true ..

then again, my life is more on the computer and net than the outside world .. i am a nerd myself ..

my life consists of classes, documentations, implementations, libraries, and object connections.. :whip: :whip: .. then i do more computer staring by whoring and surfing on the web ..

yes i have a second life on the computer .. i consider this life more fruitful for me, rather than my "actual 3d" life ..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement