return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Headphone Help
View this Thread in Original format
Fozzy
Ok, right now i have Sony MDR V-600's and am looking to upgrade a bit...i don't have a ton of money, but i saw these in an article today, what do you think?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...0088470-8159361
Have no clue what those are ^^^

Any other suggestions?
What do you think of the V600? should i keep em or upgrade, if upgrade....upgrade to what?
Plastick
Try here
TranceSpeeder
quote:
Originally posted by Fozzy
Ok, right now i have Sony MDR V-600's and am looking to upgrade a bit...i don't have a ton of money, but i saw these in an article today, what do you think?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...0088470-8159361

Any other suggestions?

even the mdr v-500 are better than those. :stongue:
echosystm
lets make out with trees! :)
TranceSpeeder
quote:
Originally posted by echosystm
lets make out with trees! :)

:conf:
Fozzy
yeah...err WTF?
echosystm
cmon... its only natural! WOOD CAN'T HURT YOU!
Fozzy
Thats all fine and dandy...but what the hell does it have to do with headphones?
echosystm
haha, look at the dog run, he is totally on lsd running from carrots that are like, trying to eat his face! :)
Fozzy
OMFG, is just spat soda all over my screen, damn you for making me laugh while drinking!

wwu.punisher
If you want good headphones, go for Grado SR-60s or SR-80s. I have a pair of SR-80s, and there's basically nothing else out there even close to the price range (about $150 new) that touches them. I paid something like $95 for a pair on EBay a year or two ago. The guy who sold them to me did a GREAT job burning them in properly. That's the key with high-end headphones... a proper burn.
jdat
What is the intendent use?

Like someone else suggested, the grado's are real good.

read up on the subject more at www.headwize.com or www.headphone.com

Careful tough, it could make you go way over budget, by like 4000$ just to buy a headphone amplifier :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement