return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

A message for Burns
View this Thread in Original format
{b.s.e.}
I'm a piece of ? Can I laugh Hi_Pitchin?

And I'll comment on "Ur Dream Grl"'s stupid nickname as much as I like. I have been on here for ages and I'm free to make comments on sad like that.

Dude... enough...or not, I don't care, really. You make me laugh, and I'm sure others will agree with me on that one. WHo cares what people's nicks are? Really. Your's is Burns, congratu-ing-lations. I could in a pen, mail it to the monkey house and get a better nickname than that. If you have to nit-pick about like that just to start a fight, then you might as well hang yourself. That's right, this is the one-and-only time I'm endorsing suicide.
You're not a productive member of society, and you clearly illustrate that by your poorly thought out insults and babble. Grow up, get a life, or ing blow that shriviled piece of that you call a brain out the back of your moronic skull. :)

And no, you haven't been here forever, punk. You'ev been here for 8 months. You don't post anything worth reading (granted: either do I
:toothless) You are an ill-mannered, ignorant, STUPID punk.
I read some of your previous posts, just to get an inkling on what kind of person you are, thinking that maybe you were just acting like a jerk to get some laughs.. but no.

whatever man, if you have anything to say in your defense either than a big ' you', I'd love to hear it.:rolleyes:

regards,

bse
j_spot
BSE we have PMs for a reason...
{b.s.e.}
Sorry man, I was just so sick and tired of listening to him... I didn't even think about a PM..

hindsight is 20/20, I suppose. :)

bse
Henkie_henk
Fight yr little wars in private... and dont even think about bringing it to the board

later
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement