return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Are you working and going to school at the same time?
View this Thread in Original format
trancendental
If so, how do you manage? Do you work and go to school both full time? What about social life and other activities? tell please :D
che
i work out and go to school. does that count?:conf:
ierxium
It's impossible to go to school and work at the same time unless you work in the school.
Emil
quote:
Originally posted by ierxium
It's impossible to go to school and work at the same time unless you work in the school.

Negative. I worked at my families store from 8-4:30 p.m., then went to class from 5-10:30 p.m.
tribu
I work full time and take full time classes.

I pull it off by having no social life outside of the internet, which lets me talk to others whilst I do work for one or the other.

It's a sad life, but if I didnt like it, Id change it.
wwu.punisher
I dabble in web and graphic development while going to school full time. (And living on campus.)

I also build and sell a computer every so often when I don't have any development projects booked up.

I can do both of these things from my dorm room, however, so it doesn't completely count, I guess.
ierxium
quote:
Originally posted by Emil
Negative. I worked at my families store from 8-4:30 p.m., then went to class from 5-10:30 p.m.

Wrong. You first went to work and then went to school. It wasn't all at the same time. In the same day, yes, but not at the same time. :)
BTG
i would like to keep my job while i go to school in january..but i doubt it...i'll be poor, and potless, well no, because i''m sure people in my school will supply me with some goods, and if not, my student loan should help out once in a while....but a job would be nice :(
Emil
quote:
Originally posted by ierxium
Wrong. You first went to work and then went to school. It wasn't all at the same time. In the same day, yes, but not at the same time. :)

Haha! You got me there. :stongue: :toothless
Ken_Allen
I go to the computer lab and work on my websites and graphics during lunch some days ;)

Sunsnail
I go to school, then come home and play hl2 deathmatch.
guster
i have tuition waver plus 400 dollars cash from the state a semester plus 2100 bucks worth of scholarhips.. i get an 800 dollar refund to my bank account every semester. no i don't work during school, but i do in the summer.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement