return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Britney's husband ain't got the dinner rolls
View this Thread in Original format
drunk7daysaweek
What a twink, wtf does she see in him?

http://www.thegreenrabbit.ca/content/view/76/46/
Sunsnail
if its not about a DJ i dont care :wtf:
stren
she is pregnant ??:wtf: i sense another pop "star" comming in a few years.:nervous:
anways who gives a ?
CynepMeH
ROFLMAO!!!! :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: Serves that prancing nancy-boy right for castrating himself. I bet he feels like eunuch now, trying to prove his manliness and show off his manhood (which he chose to chop off himself - well, not in a litteral sense but you get the drift)...

And if the kid is not his, I bet you that Federline will join Jason Alexander in the ranks of "ex es"...

LOL. celebrities are such tools! ahahahah! hiring a boxing coach - almost reminds me some movie whith Tim Allen where he has to fight some doufus on office parking lot.

:stongue: :stongue:
jonSun
Next month Brittany & her husband are going to be on Jerry Springer & Maury Povich.
drunk7daysaweek
thing is, the woman i love is getting dicked by a monkey, i feel gutted
wwu.punisher
First of all, lol @ "twink" and "prancing nancy-boy". I haven't heard someone use insults like those in ages. Classic.

Second of all, Britney Spears is a whore. A nasty whore. She's ugly, she can't sing, and she's a bigger attention whore than some of the people on this forum. (THAT is an accomplishment.) I wish that beast would just disappear.
Matt
man, I could really go for a power .
goodgreef
i didnt even know she was pregnant!! wtf
who cares who the father is... thats just like nosy neighbours trying to figure out their next door neighbour when she has too many guys coming over to her place

LET IT IN' BE. its none of our business anyway.. shes had her 15 mins of fame and now shes only living off of tabloids....
Haunted
Brittany is married? oh yea I think remember hearing that, no idea she's pregnant. that guitarist looks like eminem
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement