return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Hi from a drunken bum
View this Thread in Original format
Lawndig
Hi all!

Just saying hi. that is all. i havn't had time to register til now so i finally got round to doiung so. I'm off my chops so excuse the bad spelling/grammer.

Hope to meet yas all.

Cheers.
Orbax
whoa, a drunk, IM NEW thread.

I should have thought of that *smacks self on forehead*
jonSun
Alright another drinker. Welcome to the jungle.
Lawndig
Cheers for the welcoming fellas!

haha, this is great form. good to see there are solid drinkers in this forum that will put me to shame.

just seeing if anyone other than an aussie can back me up on the great coopers pale ale!? the holy grail of beer!?
::TranceVanDyk::
quote:
Originally posted by Lawndig

haha, this is great form. good to see there are solid drinkers in this forum that will put me to shame.

just seeing if anyone other than an aussie can back me up on the great coopers pale ale!? the holy grail of beer!?

watch out for the fake drunk threads. have never seen the "high" threads though.
Orbax
I like VB stubbies hehe
smokeape
quote:
Originally posted by Lawndig

Well, now ain't you lucky... You hit it when I happened to be on line and I'm about the king of drunks out here besides Orbax. Welcome on board, post and prost!

You best like Trance though dammit, or take a friggin' hike and go to Modern Drunkards.

:D
[[[smoke]]]

Morgan Page & Gregory Shiff ft Astrid Suryanto - All I Know (Cattaneo & Garcia Mix)
Absolut_Vodka
vb and fosters... mmmmmm
Lawndig
haha nice one orbax! australia day is coming up soon and i intend to be sinking nothing but VBs!! its the australian way! haha

haha smokeape. dont worry mate! i like the trance too

i like the way this forum works! the drunkards all congeratget to the same place to discuss beverages. im gona crash in a sec. then ill be back in the morning with no doubt a killer hangover (i always cop the short endof the stick).

Ill be back in a while mateys! have a cracker of a time while im away :D

later
smokeape
Well then, Post something you're listening to, and not one of mine.

:wtf:
[[[smoke]]]

Niki B & Christian E.F.F.E. ft Mette Marie Kongsved - Eyes

Lawndig
I've done the necessery sleep and I'm back, not feeling too shabby either.

Cheers for the welcoming fellas.

And now onto business. Not listening to anything at the moment but last song I was listening to was Amara - Pulse. Hope I make the cut. ;)
smokeape
NOt really since I'm into OLd timer's Night with Hendrix, but let me shift a moment back into Trance.

Odessi - Over Again

:p
[[[smoke]]]

Oh yeah, gotta keep it interesting as well...

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement