return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Intro/??? about Godskitchen Events past January...
View this Thread in Original format
rturn214
Hey everyone-

Longtime reader, first time poster, and a quick thanks to those of you in this forum who've kept me well informed in the last few months.

First time I was at Vision was Ferry on NYD and I absolutely loved it and I'm really looking forward to seeing some good trance in Chicago, especially after seeing the lineup for last spring (AVB please come back!).

I was wondering if anyone knew when we could expect to see some new dates posted for Vision, I know B&J was just posted recently, but I'm really hoping and crossing my fingers that Markus, Armin, or Sasha decide to make an appearance here before I leave to move to the Netherlands in August.

Any info is appreciated, Thanks much, Peace, Cheers,

RJT

PS: BTW, I am a Wisco TA stationed at UWSP... not much good trance here in Central Wisconsin, but there are a few good locals.
ctprincess
GK usually announces their events about a month or so before in advance. Just keep watching this board and you'll see when your favorite dj's are coming.

I'm sure you'll see Armin before you move in August - he loves Vision and the Chicago crowd, so expect him to make a return visit sometime this spring/summer. I think he was here 3 times this past year (Feb, May, Oct). I'm sure Markus will also make a return visit - he got good reviews when he opened for Armin in Oct.

I've also heard the Above and Beyond is talking with GK about coming to North America - so keep your fingers crossed that Chicago is on their tour.
D&GGIRL
quote:
Originally posted by ctprincess

I've also heard the Above and Beyond is talking with GK about coming to North America - so keep your fingers crossed that Chicago is on their tour.

:eyes: Above and Beyond! I hope they make it here soon! :D
wolverine16
quote:
Originally posted by rturn214
Hey everyone-

Longtime reader, first time poster, and a quick thanks to those of you in this forum who've kept me well informed in the last few months.

First time I was at Vision was Ferry on NYD and I absolutely loved it and I'm really looking forward to seeing some good trance in Chicago, especially after seeing the lineup for last spring (AVB please come back!).

I was wondering if anyone knew when we could expect to see some new dates posted for Vision, I know B&J was just posted recently, but I'm really hoping and crossing my fingers that Markus, Armin, or Sasha decide to make an appearance here before I leave to move to the Netherlands in August.

Any info is appreciated, Thanks much, Peace, Cheers,

RJT

PS: BTW, I am a Wisco TA stationed at UWSP... not much good trance here in Central Wisconsin, but there are a few good locals.

You're moving to the Netherlands? I think you'll be seeing Armin quite often out there. The summer should see a lot more shows than are being announced right now, Markus and Armin are almost certain, especially since Markus' popularity seems to have shot through the roof in the past year and he's working on an album. I'm with you in that I really hope Sasha comes back soon!
rturn214
Hopefully headed to University College of Utrecht in the fall *fingers crossed*, and yes indeed I will hopefully be seeing all the Dutch regulars during my time there (Ferry, Armin, etc.) and perhaps the opportunity for many more :-)

I would just really love to see both Armin and Markus once at home with all my friends before taking off, and Vision would definitely be the only place near home I could imagine them at.

Here's to hoping.

Peace, Cheers,

RJT
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement