return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
what did j00 have for dinner????
View this Thread in Original format
nchs09

tw0 chillin little pizzas, a bottle of bacardi, a bottle of stoli, and some djarum cloves

:wtf:

btw

sike!!!

this is really just a drunk thread!!! :crazy:

double sike!

this isnt mario!

it's atl_trancer!!!!

n000bs!!!

n00b = b00b = tit = tranceaddict in tranced

pizzowned!!!

n00000000000000000000000000000000bs!!!

signed
-gavin

amd t3h nachos!!!
:wtf:
neuro
LOL
nchs09
points at gavin for posting thread here... not c0r :wtf:
kate
WTF where did you get those clove cigarettes???? Those things rock! I thought you could only get them in the US!

And damn, that looks like a good meal.. I had tomato soup and a turkey sandwich :(
ATL_Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by kate
WTF where did you get those clove cigarettes???? Those things rock! I thought you could only get them in the US!

And damn, that looks like a good meal.. I had tomato soup and a turkey sandwich :(

we are in the US (atlanta) ;) many other fine cloves to choose from as well! wnat us to send you some?? :thepirate

and you deff cant go wrong with tomato soup, either!!! turkey's a pretty solid choice as well - all about the topppings you put on it :)

more dinners people!!! (hahaha, still trying to justify making this drunk thread)

and btw, sorry if mario (nchs09) and i are confusing people... we just need to join alcoholics anonymous, and stop drinking on weeknights and posting random with each other's screen names haha

-gavin
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by ATL_Trancer

and btw, sorry if mario (nchs09) and i are confusing people... we just need to join alcoholics anonymous, and stop drinking on weeknights and posting random with each other's screen names haha

-gavin
this is true.. exept.. i didnt post yest. n000000b i passed out like real alcoholics do :p
kate
quote:
Originally posted by ATL_Trancer
we are in the US (atlanta) ;) many other fine cloves to choose from as well! wnat us to send you some?? :thepirate

Ahhh that explains it. I actually tried them when a guy I know from Atlanta was visiting Canada! Funny coincidence. And nah, I quit smoking about 2 years ago so I guess I'll have to pass up the offer on the cloves.. Although do those really count?? :p
ATL_Trancer
quote:
Originally posted by kate
Ahhh that explains it. I actually tried them when a guy I know from Atlanta was visiting Canada! Funny coincidence. And nah, I quit smoking about 2 years ago so I guess I'll have to pass up the offer on the cloves.. Although do those really count?? :p

heh, theyre like twice as bad for you as normal cigarettes! :eyes: :wtf:

but they taste soooo good!!!! and crackle when you smoke them, like a sparkler or something :disbelief
it tho... a clove a day keeps the... uhh... doctor away?? :conf: :nervous: :clown:

good that you quit tho!!! better off saving your lungs for *other** things ;) *wink wink* :wtf: :thepirate

and btw, hate to say it, but there's not gonna be an end to the drunk dinner making / posting for a while... mario and i have made a pact to cross this line with all the empty bottles we drink before the end of the semester :wtf:

i have a bad feeling that we're gonna hit it before spring break... heh

:crazy:^9999_))_____
nchs09
lmao.. we will die this semester
fastmp3
cabronesssssss :toothless

what did i have for dinner yesterday ? damn i can't remember ... oh yeah it was fish (fried soles) and spanish paella , yummyy !

NO PICS AND STFU

OMG OMG what are those clove cigs ? i always hear about them

nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
cabronesssssss :toothless

what did i have for dinner yesterday ? damn i can't remember ... oh yeah it was fish (fried soles) and spanish paella , yummyy !

NO PICS AND STFU

OMG OMG what are those clove cigs ? i always hear about them
paella owns ALL OTHER FOODS IN THE WORLD.. nuff said

and yes cloves.. they are good.. 5 bucks a pack but so bad for u rhealth.. but once in a while is not bad :p

u guys cant buy them in canada?
or wiat ur not evgen in canada n0000b
fastmp3
at least i get to smoke the chicha (nargila or water pipe) with all kind of fruits :whip:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement