return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Chicks and Trance
View this Thread in Original format
smokeape
I ran a thread like this a while back, but things don't change. So here I am in my office listening to the normal trance background and this female coworker is there for a while grooving and wants to know what station I'm listening to. Lol! Told her that was a CD and the stations where we live would never play trance or the like in my lifetime. Anyhow, gave her a CD with 2-3 hours worth and told her to let me know what she thought of it. Nice looker, too, but Homey ain't gonna air that stuff out here on the forum.

:wtf:
[[[smoke]]]

Morgan Page & Gregory Shiff ft Astrid Suryanto - All I Know (Cattaneo & Garcia Mix)
Sunsnail
quote:
Originally posted by smokeape
I ran a thread like this a while back, but things don't change. So here I am in my office listening to the normal trance background and this female coworker is there for a while grooving and wants to know what station I'm listening to. Lol! Told her that was a CD and the stations where we live would never play trance or the like in my lifetime. Anyhow, gave her a CD with 2-3 hours worth and told her to let me know what she thought of it. Nice looker, too, but Homey ain't gonna air that stuff out here on the forum.

[[[smoke]]]

Morgan Page & Gregory Shiff ft Astrid Suryanto - All I Know (Cattaneo & Garcia Mix)

Lucky you, all the girls I know are goth/pop girls :whip:
TweeK
Boing her in the pooper!!!
DarkAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail
Lucky you, all the girls I know are goth/pop girls :whip:

Send them my way. :thepirate

:stongue: :toothless
Floorfiller
quote:

[[[smoke]]]

i'm telling your mrs. :eek: :wtf::stongue:
Swamper
:D
mezzir
i remember freshman year in math i sat at a table with like two of the absolute hottest girls in our grade, and i'd always come in playing trance or something on my headphones and they'd always ask for a listen :)
smokeape
Chicks be dancing and all the time when they hear the trance instead of normal BS out on the airwaves. The knuckledraggers shake their heads a little. Reckon they don't want to admit it's bettern' Travis Tritt or something. Hell, if it's got bump, you can't help it.

And nothing goes on outside my married life, period. That's the official line.

Lol!!!;)
[[[smoke]]]

Greed ft Lesley - Tea in the Sahara (Kasey Taylor & Chris Meehan Mix)
mezzir
quote:
Lol!!!;)

DJ Sammy - Heaven

:haha:
bobba lou
hit it s0n.:wtf: :gsmile:

Xenocreator_PG_
I thought you meant chicks & trannys. I should stop skim reading.

hmmm trannys & trance. Yes, it happens alot.
smokeape
F*cking Sammy... reckon I posted it. Who knows. Whatever it takes.
Sammy had some good for a little bit though. Let me find one...

Lol!!!!
[[[smoke]]]

Oh yeah, this one is cool...cranking it up now...
DJ Sammey - Heaven (Anastacia Mix)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement