return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Party/Rave Info, Pictures & Reviews

1/22/05 COSMIC GATE - Scott Keith - Dekard
View this Thread in Original format
OsNApArAvEr253
Saturday Jan 22nd @ Club Medusa

ClubVibes.com Seattle & Club Medusa bring you -

GUEST LIST NOW OPEN!
Free admission before 10pm, please email your full names to: rp@menuki.net[/email]

COSMIC GATE

Ranked #19 in the world

If you listen to Trance you’ve heard this duo. You just might not know them by name. Currently ranked number 19 in the world.

The latest single titled Double-A-Side features female singer Jan Johnston. Already being played by influential big dj's like Armin van Buuren, Paul Oakenfold and DJ Tiesto.

http://www.cosmicgate-music.de/

with....

scott keith
(www.xpander.nl // Eccentric Beats Radio)
www.djscottkeith.com

and

Deckard
www.deckard-dj.com

Club Medusa (www.clubmedusa.us)
21+ w/ ID
More info TBA

Support the local DJs! Cast your vote! - http://www.thedjlist.com/djs/SCOTT_KEITH/
Thriller
I'll be there!
DJScottKeith
Cant wait for tonight! See everyone there =)
Thriller
OK everyone here is my review of Deckard, SK and CG at Medusa's tonight/this morning.

I waltzed in at about 9 and it was a sausage feast in the bar, a couple guys joked about it. Me and a friend ordered some drinks, the prawns we're kinda cold and blan. Deckard had a pretty good song selection but didn't really mix them, he would cut it really hard and just match the basslines. Towards 10:30 he played pretty hard, I realized that the main room was open so i headed over there to hear Scott play and it was pretty badass! I was feeling the whole set all the way through, he played a remix of BT's Force of Gravity and the crowd went nuts we all were singing it and a couple people looked and me and smiled and were like SWEEET!!!! I left out to get another drink and grab my friend (he doesn't listen to trance :/), he actually liked Scott better than Bossi* haha that's a funny story. Scott handed over the decks at about 12:30am and Cosmic Gate took over (Not both though).

So about twenty mins before Cosmic Gate was supposed to come on a couple people told me that both members of Cosmic Gate weren't going to be there just Bossi. I was like screw it one out of two isn't bad considering I may never seem them again in my life. Bossi started out his set GREAT! The opening song was the intro to the show 24 and when i heard the chirp chirp chirp and i went crazy! I heard it on someone's set on TA and love is so much. Bossi played a remix of Skydive and that was pretty sick I heard Jan's vocals and thought it was Flesh (ooops my bad) that was tight. I loved Bossi's set, I didn't leave my spot for his whole set ( about an hour and 15 mins).

They turned up the light at about 1:50 and said it was afterhours until people stopped drinking alcohol and that Bossi was going to come on for another set. Everyone cheered him and then a couple of us cheered Scott to come back on he acknowledged us and then I chimed YAH SCOTT 425 his home area code lol. Bossi's next set was 30 mins but it was really hard and so sweet, I can't remember how it began but I know it say now presenting COSMIC GATE. I had a blast, Scott was great, and i really enjoyed Bossi's set. Bossi play really hard trance and when he was messing with the eq's it was pretty cool. All in all i had a great time I can't wait to see Scott play again, WAY TO REPRESENT SEATTLE!!!!!!
Wardell aka Thriller
AnitA
Can't wait to check out Cosmic Gate in Australia.........they'll be here Feb 11........:D :D
alphawav
cool Bossi is always great, over here in L.A. (@ HEAVEN) he played some really good songs and he played jan's "skydive" really talented w/ the crowd.

Did u guys take any video? I have video! :-)

http://dynatekled.com/images/MOV011...cgatebegins.mpg

http://dynatekled.com/images/MOV01142-nexttrain.mpg
Clovis86
Bossi rocked it in LA...apparently in Seattle...so if you have the chance to see him/them...DO IT.
DJScottKeith
Great show! Thanks everyone who came out -

Pics online @ www.johnnymonsoon.com & www.clubvibes.com (Seattle).
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement