return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Official MTLTA Confession Thread
View this Thread in Original format
Epicurus
This thread will officially be our confession thread. Anything you're not proud of or embarrassed about, but want to get out in the open to relieve your heavy conscience belongs here...so do it in this thread rather than in church :p

I'll start. Reading the Benni Benassi thread brought back terrible memories of Greece in the Summer of 2003. I actually went to a Benassi concert and went happy-crazy when he played Satisfaction. In fact, I still listen to my Satisfaction (Steve Murano Remix) track, and think it rocks. (Hides head in shame)
KrinKer
You're still somewhat of a N00b so it's not that bad !!

lol

KrinKer
DJ Charlie
it won't save you from going to hell
Epicurus
quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
You're still somewhat of a N00b so it's not that bad !!

lol

KrinKer

I've been into the scene since '99...I used to hang out in Sona back in the days when it was still existant and happening...I've been to almost all the massives since then...I've seen almost half of the top 50 DJs in the world, live, and have 80 Gigs of EDM on my hard-drive...c'est pas du noob ça espece d'enfoiré!!! :p
KrinKer
si j'aurais été toi

Conasse

Je l'aurais pas dit et j'aurais jouer au pe imbéciles ...

La c sur que tu seras jamais pardonner d'aimer BEnassi :P

lol

KrinKer
Epicurus
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Charlie
it won't save you from going to hell

You're right...maybe I should go to my local priest now. I'm sure he'll save my soul :p
Epicurus
quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
si j'aurais été toi

Conasse

Je l'aurais pas dit et j'aurais jouer au pe imbéciles ...

La c sur que tu seras jamais pardonner d'aimer BEnassi :P

lol

KrinKer

hahahahaha...J'ai honte et je n'ai aucun probleme a l'admettre sal Chicoutimien qui s'habille en rose :p
Marcus007
I ing love Benny Benassi. SHAME ON YOU ALL! He has such an awesome style.

Actually, let me confess something here as well. I am a complete WHORE for old school techno/trance. I mean like hardcore. Check out my playlist right now.

Hey Boy, Hey Girl - Chemical Brothers
Block Rocking Beats - Chemical Brothers
Open Your Mind - DJ Irene
Salva Mea - Faithless
Insomnia - Faithless
It's like this, it's like that - Mauro Picotto
Born Slippy - Underworld (Oakenfolds mix)

I know I know I'm a slut. :(
Trancender
i hate everyone...there is my confession.
RazerYokes
It might be stupid for you, but that's something that still affects me: once I blew up a red fish using firecrackers

Right after the explosion, my little red fish was shaking because I guess his nervous system had been severely damaged, and I began to have uncontroled muscle contractions because.. I don't know.. I was feeling terrible !

I still have a very bad feeling about that. It was the first and last time I hurt an animal

Epicurus
quote:
Originally posted by RazerYokes
It might be stupid for you, but that's something that still affects me: once I blew up a red fish using firecrackers

Right after the explosion, my little red fish was shaking because I guess his nervous system had been severely damaged, and I began to have uncontroled muscle contractions because.. I don't know.. I was feeling terrible !

I still have a very bad feeling about that. It was the first and last time I hurt an animal

Ya, I know EXACTLY what you mean. Every summer in Lebanon, when I was much younger, we would celebrate all kinds of religious holidays by doing fireworks and lighting firecrackers and so forth. I remember one summer distincly when we went down by a local lake and caught a whole bunch of frogs. We would then insert the firecrackers into the frog's mouth, light them, and watch the frogs explode. Sick twisted minds we had I tell you :wtf: The worst part is, I remember back in the time, we'd laugh it off like it was nothing. Of course, I matured and wisened up since, but I still cringe every time I think about it.
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by RazerYokes

:o

here in atlanta wev been thinking of putting the TA fish in a cup full of vodka to see what he does:nervous: :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement