return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Tiesto - Dutch Dimension '02... WTF?
View this Thread in Original format
DSmalls
Ok, I have this set, but it's the damn live recording so the sound isn't so hot and you can hear people scream all the time. I'm just WONDERING if any of you know that a direct-feed recording of this is out there somewhere. I've seen the 50 minute video and that sound on there is good, but I'm not sure if they just took the tracks to make the video or if it was from the set itself. If anyone could help me, or even provide me with the means to get the set I would love it. IMO this set is amazing.

Thanks all,
-dave
keithos27
inb4dalock

ps. i think there is only the live rip out there...
DSmalls
quote:
Originally posted by keithos27
inb4dalock

pardon my ignorance... what does that mean?
Azz3D
quote:
Originally posted by DSmalls
pardon my ignorance... what does that mean?

it's a phrase used by the old timers so they will look "cool" in front of the newbs... ya right...

he thinks this thread will get closed (I have no idea why would it be...) so he has to let the whole world know that he posted before it got closed, hence 'inb4dalock'

it's like saying, "my penis is small but i will have sex anyway hoping that the girl will not make fun of it"

don't worry about it :)
DSmalls
he thinks it'll get closed cause i'm talking about downloading music?
Azz3D
quote:
Originally posted by DSmalls
he thinks it'll get closed cause i'm talking about downloading music?

pretty much
ignore him (yeah like he doesn't download)

we don't support it (you can't post download links, or where to download), but we can talk about the "downloaded stuff" (who cares where you got it... right?)

you see discussions about sets all the time, and how would you discuss about it if you didn't hear it...you had to download it right? we all cannot attend the same event and then talk about it you know what I mean?

don't worry about stuff like this, you're fine.. as long as you're not posting links, or telling people where to get the stuff, you're good

cheers :D
DSmalls
but it's not illegal downloading... it was never for sale to begin with... it's freeware
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement