return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Have anyone seen "The Grudge"?
View this Thread in Original format
atlearmeen
OOOHHH MMMYYY GOD! That must be like the best horrormovie ever!!

Am I the only guy here who was scared though the whole f***ing movie (almost)?

"The Grudge"
D-res
i thought that movie was retarded. very cheesy and not scary in the least bit in any way
Billabong
Holding a puppy is scarer, you have got to be kidding.
::TranceVanDyk::
thats because your american. americans are so used to the best movies in the world, that an excellent movie in europe or asia would only be so-so in america.

...i never saw it...
Streakfury
I saw it, being a horror movie fan. It was OK, but wasn't anything special. It did creep me out in parts, but Sarah Michelle Geller is too cute to keep you scared for any great length of time.
eRRaTiK
yeh i've seen it. pretty freaky stuff

the original has been released onto US cinema also.
Slylee
retarded? da hell are u smoking? i thought it was excellent. i've always been a horror movie fan since i was little, but as i've gotten older, my taste has changed though. i like the more sophisticated horror flicks like "Signs" and "The 6th Sense" rather than goory, dumb films with no real plot other than "let's run upstairs away from the monster before he guts us like fish"...

that's just me though. i also LOVED "What Lies Beneath" with Michelle Pfieffer.
trance85
I haven't seen this version, I saw the original Japanese one "Ju-on The Grudge", it was pretty freaky, nothing too bad though.
Floorfiller
i've been wanting to see this...i heard it was pretty scary...
eRRaTiK
quote:
Originally posted by Slylee
i like the more sophisticated horror flicks like "Signs" and "The 6th Sense" rather than goory, dumb films with no real plot other than "let's run upstairs away from the monster before he guts us like fish"...

that's just me though. i also LOVED "What Lies Beneath" with Michelle Pfieffer.

Signs - ain't seen it.
The 6th Sense - highly rated
What Lies Beneath - meh

The Others - highly rated
The Village - ok
The Ring - seen the hollywood version. rated.
SAW - ain't seen it (yet)

DjEuphoria
quote:
Originally posted by D-res
i thought that movie was retarded. very cheesy and not scary in the least bit in any way

You need to see the original Japanese Version Ju-On:The Grudge, and that movie is damn creepy:nervous: Although its very confusing, just follow along and man this will get under your skin and creep you out.

Im not really a horror fan, but I have seen many horror movies, some which people say "ah thats really scary" and always turns out to be pure crap. *cough* The Ring:rolleyes:

Out of all the horror movies I watched, Ju-On:The Grudge was the one that litteraly made me want to turn it off and look away at certain parts.

P.S:THe american remake sucks cause of Sarah Michelle Gelar(however you spell)she needs to go back to teen horror movies, she doesn't fit in REAL horror movies like these.

way scarrier the Anoxeria Sarah Michelle
eRRaTiK
quote:
Originally posted by DjEuphoria

wonder if it's the same kid in both versions.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement