return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
the question game...
View this Thread in Original format
YELLOWBEE
Hi everyone, I dont know if some of you remember that thread a long time ago, it was a game that the person posting responded to the question asked by the previous person, and then asked another question and the next person would answer that question, but it has to be crazy questions ok?

ok here's mine....

If you were given the choice (only this choice to survive), to pick only your dad, or your mom, who would you pick???

now whoever answers this question, has to ask another question... and so on .

Cyaaaa
Ybee
NucleuzBoy
Well
It would have to be my mother, because my father movd away a long time ago so we are not that close, and my mom does everything for me.

My question:

If you were given the chance to spin for millions of people at the love parade, but this person told you , you couldnt have sex for one year, would you spin or choose the sex, lol
tranceDJ
I would so spin dude...only for a year, wouldn't be too bad...you could always, ya know, take care of it yourself:D

Question: You have $3,000 and have the choice of either buying a car or bad-ass turntables, which do you buy? Note: you can only have one!:D
FASTDJMP3
bad-ass turntables because i don't have a TT (stupid argumentation)

my question : between ur mp3s and ur cds , what would u choose ?
The White Rabbi
mp3s of course, where all my trance is!

next question:

if you and me were the last people on earth, would we do it?
DJAhmet
HELL NO..........

Would u cop head from Britney spears? or produce a Track with PvD?
Dj O'Callaghan
I'd produce a track with PVD cos theres lots of better looking women out there then Britney Spears :D

If you were stranded on a desert island and you only had one item what that item would it be?
ABTsportsline
quote:
Originally posted by Dj O'Callaghan
I'd produce a track with PVD cos theres lots of better looking women out there then Britney Spears :D

If you were stranded on a desert island and you only had one item what that item would it be?

Dream Girl! (hehehe, THAT should get some brownie points!)

If you were a journalistic photographer, and you were in Aghanastan, and there was a flood, and you saw bin Laden trapped in the flood, hanging on to one branch that was about to break, and you had the choice to either 1) save his life or 2) take a pulitzer-prize winning photograph of him in pain,

....what size lens would you use?

hehe,
-ABT-
goldenarmZ
quote:
Originally posted by ABTsportsline
If you were a journalistic photographer, and you were in Aghanastan, and there was a flood, and you saw bin Laden trapped in the flood, hanging on to one branch that was about to break, and you had the choice to either 1) save his life or 2) take a pulitzer-prize winning photograph of him in pain,

....what size lens would you use?

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ROFL!!!
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

*officially cracked up*
TranceGiant
just curious but are you, goldenarmz, tu-face?
or w00t? ;)

goldenarmZ
eh?

if you're asking me if I am tu_face... then... no. in a word :p:D
Ur Dream Grl
quote:
Originally posted by ABTsportsline

Dream Girl! (hehehe, THAT should get some brownie points!)

hehe,
-ABT-

I love u...

xoxo ABT's Dream Grl
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement