return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Jan Johnston - Superstar (Tiesto/magik musik remix)
View this Thread in Original format
d-jay MyTH
Has this song ever been released? And why do so few people know about it? I have been trying to get a full copy of this prodcution for what seems like forever!

Can anyone help or give us some info about it?

Cheers.

And whilst we are on the subject of JJ. Can someone tell me why her album was never released? Anyone got a weblink about why oakenfold chose not to release it?
montana
quote:
Originally posted by d-jay MyTH
Has this song ever been released?

No
quote:
And why do so few people know about it?

because it was only on a perfecto mixcd
quote:
I have been trying to get a full copy of this prodcution for what seems like forever!

Can anyone help or give us some info about it?

Cheers.

i suggest trying to ask like geert huinink or arco lemmers for it as they probably did the remix

quote:
And whilst we are on the subject of JJ. Can someone tell me why her album was never released? Anyone got a weblink about why oakenfold chose not to release it?

neither jj or oakey has chosen to speak publicly about why jj's album "emerging" was never released. i have only heard about oakey stoping the release because of jan was pissed at oakey becuase he started to fiddle with stuff he had nothing to do with, then afterwards, she was signed to vandit during a brief period, i think she is not with vandit anymore and maybe is unsigned or is just linked to armada now
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement