return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
Mauro Picotto
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Cinos
The Double Album is so great. Even the coverart is great. I wonder why nobody thinks of this as a "classic"...
GrimReaper
Not all good albums or releases can be classics. Would be way too many of them out there and then the word "classic" would lose its meaning...

Good album anyway.
SYSTEM-J
I love it to bits. I was put off buying it for ages because of the cheesiness of the singles such as Like This Like That and Iguana, but the album as a whole is class. The Others is also a good album, a lot more thrashy hard techno though.
jonSun
That was the CD that turned me on to Picotto many years ago.
DJ Cinos
Don't you agree that the cover is excellent? A gold leguan head on black background... class!
paranoik0
the tracks on that album made me a trance addict back then. but i think it's quite now
krivi
mauro is not for trance for me he is schranz god
razzi
quote:
Originally posted by krivi
mauro is not for trance for me he is schranz god

his old trance productions were great at the time.. but some def are cheezy.. proximus anyone?

however, his new stuff is so money.. the techno with a slight trance feel/melody. its a great balance.

razzi.
Jake Conlon
Last record i bought of his was the awesome e.p. 6 pounding techno grooves pure brilliance.
Dark Apostle
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Cinos
The Double Album is so great. Even the coverart is great. I wonder why nobody thinks of this as a "classic"...

It's a great album, except for the fact that latter The Tripple Album was released containg the tracks of The Double Album and another CD full with new tracks, which made me feel ripped-off

chesco
quote:
Originally posted by Jake Conlon
Last record i bought of his was the awesome e.p. 6 pounding techno grooves pure brilliance.

easily mauros best work.
tu_face
awesome and alchemist ep's are my favorite works of picotto..

back in the trancey days he was great, but there was always a big lump of cheese mixed in. lizzard :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement