return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

my horrible day
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
well i live in toronto and right now its in freezing...anyways my furnace broke for th elast two days and has been one cold experience in my house....well yesterday the cold finally caught up to me....i was tryoing to do a project on my laptop and my hands just kept getting cold.....i couldnt take it anymore everything was pissing me off, school, money my car, my parents, etc.... evrything was just going wrong....so i decided to go out and smoke a joint with my best friend...so we go to this elemtary school and start smoking a few joints around 9:30 at night...we had just finished smoking and cops pull in....well i wasnt worried cause i had nothing on me and already smoked my weed...the cops knew we just blazed and searched us didnt find nothing.....they couldnt do anything so they took our names info and my car plates...whatever no sweat off my back just an inconvenience on a rather horrible day.... so we decide to head back to my friends house and play some brisk for a bit.....it hit 11:30 and decided im gonna go home and work on my project....so i get up and go outside to my car...i get outside and see my friends little brother get dropped off from hockey from his friend....i watch the kid back up and hit my car....he starts pulling away slowly...at this point i snapped everything that could hve gone wrong that day just did...and this just put the icing on the cake...so i exploded grabbed my friends little buddies hockey stick from his hands ran over to the kids car swung back to bust in his back windshield i swung and the kid took off....i hit thin air....the kid drives maybe 50 meters tries to come out of his car i come running over swing the hickey stick at his head he closes he door and takes off from the accident....so now its a hit and run....my car has 500 dollar damage...my insurance is going raise im broke as is...and i didnt get my project done...the only good thing is i got the kids name and number so ill be calling his house very soon....not the greatest day at all...ohh did i mention my car is 2 months old?>???? yes two in months old and already scratched....well i hope i can still charge this kid with a hit and run because i want JUSTICE! i kinda dont blame the kid for driving off now that i look back at it...and im kinda lucky he drove off to or else i would have a lawsuit up my ass =(

and that was my horrible day yesterday....why does always happen to me?
torontotrance
ROFLMAO, brillant vivid, i need stories like that. BTW why does the weird and funny always happen to you.
Flippe
That is what I call a Horribel day!
JDamage
it happens to you.........to test you.......and obviously you're not handling it very well......try and chill out.......somebody hits your car.....it's just a in car.....who cares........

materials can be fixed.....
money can be earned......
and furnaces can be fixed.....

relax dude, and all will be well.

in your mind you should stop saying that bad happens to you.........and it probably will stop.....anyways; at some point it's happened to everyone.

l8ta
goodluck
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement