return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Streaming live set in 1/2 Hour... (12AM CST)
View this Thread in Original format
rturn214
Streaming a set from our local radio station beginning at midnight central standard time.

Click Here - Then click "Listen to us Live!" on the right hand side of the screen.

If you live in Central Wisconsin (I know, ha ha right?) you can hear the set on 89.9 FM.

Cheers,

RJT
rturn214
For anyone who tuned in, here's tonights set:

1. White Room - Someday (Instrumental)
2. Peter Martin/Anthanasia - Perfect Wave (Oahu Breaks Dub)
3. Austin Leeds & Kobbes - Fusion Love (Markus Schulz Mix)
4. Solid Globe - North Pole
5. Endre - Kallocain (Robert Nickson Mix)
6. Ficta - Eli (James Zabiela's Rave Lizard Mix)
7. Underworld - Two Months Off
8. Angel City - Do You Know? (Cor Fijneman Remix)
9. Super 8 - Alba (Original Mix)

An MP3 of the mix will be available tomorrow. If anyone heard it live, thanks for listening and the support. If no one did, then I'm talking to myself :p

Peace, Cheers,

RJT
Tegu
looks like was a good set...

you shouldve told us more than .5 in advance tho :(
rturn214
Yeah, sorry about that, I didn't know if I would get a bad response for basically advertising for myself on the DJ Booth forums, and finally shortly before the set I gave in and figured I migvht as well give it a shot...

I'll post the set later on, I have to do a little tweaking with the sound in my recording as I had one channel significantly lower on my laptop than the other.

It wasn't a bad set, but it wasn't great either. I nailed a few that I hadn't ever before, but I definitely still had a lot of "rookie mistakes."

Hopefully it will be up tomorrow and if you want, you can hear for yourself.

Cheers,

RJT
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement