return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

OH: THERAPY feat. Kenneth Thomas @ Cloud 9
View this Thread in Original format
PhuturePhysix
UWM
LOL, you spelled Chic as 'Sheek' on your flyer.
jam.iii
heeheh... *bump* :D

phuture or KT or anyone know if they charge cover @ cloud 9? i need to know how much beer money to bring lol. once again, i can't find anyone to go with, so if any of you guys want to grab a drink before or after (or during for that matter) let me know, i wouldn't mind hangin out with some of you, since nobody out my way will go. hit me back, i am trying to decide whether to stay here and go to cloud 9 or go down to athens to OU to spin at a party my friend is throwing... i know he'd wouldn't mind having something other than the old CD player shuffle button doing the party ;)
KennethThomas
quote:
Originally posted by jam.iii
heeheh... *bump* :D

phuture or KT or anyone know if they charge cover @ cloud 9? i need to know how much beer money to bring lol. once again, i can't find anyone to go with, so if any of you guys want to grab a drink before or after (or during for that matter) let me know, i wouldn't mind hangin out with some of you, since nobody out my way will go. hit me back, i am trying to decide whether to stay here and go to cloud 9 or go down to athens to OU to spin at a party my friend is throwing... i know he'd wouldn't mind having something other than the old CD player shuffle button doing the party ;)

I think cover will be $10... I know tickets on www.wantickets.com are $10.

Come on down! Find me before the show and I'll buy you a drink! I should be there by 11. :D
djallure
What's up Kenneth Thomas.
KennethThomas
quote:
Originally posted by djallure
What's up Kenneth Thomas.

What is up Dj Allure...

:tongue3
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement