return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Why Can't I Dance to Rap?
View this Thread in Original format
Benjamin B
I just cannot bring myself to do it unless I'm wasted. But when it comes to electronic, I'm fine. Anyone else having this problem? :)
Boomer187
ya just need a fine booty biotch poppin and lockin up on ya crotch. then its all easy.
NiteMer
It's because it's too slow. Usually doesn't give off the groovin vibe.
Clovis86
Just rush up in thar in tha club wit ya chains swayin and ya gold teeth shinin and hit teh alize and cognac...you'll be gettin crunked to the musik in minutes...
dj_bas
no worries man i can't dance to hip hop either. i tried, but Nite is right its just too freakin slow. plus its ty :)
jonze234
watch "save the last dance" and if you havent killed yourself by the end then you should have some good pointers
igottaknow
dj_bas
hahaha wtf why is it willy wonka?
BTG
so that's how he makes his chocolate
igottaknow
http://www.nomoho.org/16.asp

"Booty Dancing?"
I am a freshman and I went to my first high school dance. I couldn't believe how people were dancing. I was in shock. I don't know what to do. Should I keep going?

I am disturbed too. In world history in high school, I learned about "barbaric cultures" over the past centuries. But when I look at our modern society, and it's not that different. We're not a civilized society that cherishes the beauty of making love and the elegance of dancing. When the music starts, people pound against each other like you are mating. It has nothing to do with the music, and everything to do with getting cheap thrills while others watch.

Let's be blunt: guys like "grinding" because it gets them aroused. Going to a dance doesn't mean you have to dance, but Girls like "grinding" because they get attention. But, if you remove the clothing in between the two "dancers," you'll be having sex. If you do dirty-dance, know you are getting used. I know that nobody wants to hear this, but it is true.

Refuse to grind. Before you go to a dance, remind yourself why you aren't going to dirty dance: do I want explain to my husband I grinded on ten guys in one night? At most, high school dances only take a couple hours every few months. So don't neglect your purity for fleeting attention.

Help others too. You'll be better off when you don't grind, but help others too. Be clear to others why you won't grind. Have some sass! Tell them you are worth more, that you aren't here to get fondled by guys. Tell it like it is! Ask your girlfriends to not grind on guys either. The chances are, they feel taken advantage of and would like something else to do. Dance in groups, or do silly dances. You don't have to take yourself seriously all the time.

Take dance classes with a few other couples. Your knowledge of swing and ballroom dancing won't change people at your high school dance, but taking classes with other couples is a lot of fun. Girls will have fun and guys get a chance to overcome their fears of dancing. Since most classes span over several weeks, it can be a fun regular date. A lot of community centers, retirement communities, colleges, and churches offer classes.

Should you keep going? This is your call more than anyone. But if the dances keep becoming hump-fests, it's time to find something else to do.

Mr. Pink
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
so that's how he makes his chocolate

LMAO!!!!!!!!:haha: :haha: :haha:

funny

personally, i cant dance to rap either. One time, though, i was at this party and this one chick calls me over, and she was with two others dancing..... so then i got in the middle and had one chick in front, one in the back, and the other was lingering on the side grinding on my thigh......ummmmm it was interesting but it took no skill points whatsoever cuz i was WASTED and they kept me from falling. It was like the magical p00n pillars of shangrila, holding me up, bringing me to complete bliss :)
Cal
quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
http://www.nomoho.org/16.asp

"Booty Dancing?"
I am a freshman and I went to my first high school dance. I couldn't believe how people were dancing. I was in shock. I don't know what to do. Should I keep going?

I am disturbed too. In world history in high school, I learned about "barbaric cultures" over the past centuries. But when I look at our modern society, and it's not that different. We're not a civilized society that cherishes the beauty of making love and the elegance of dancing. When the music starts, people pound against each other like you are mating. It has nothing to do with the music, and everything to do with getting cheap thrills while others watch.

Let's be blunt: guys like "grinding" because it gets them aroused. Going to a dance doesn't mean you have to dance, but Girls like "grinding" because they get attention. But, if you remove the clothing in between the two "dancers," you'll be having sex. If you do dirty-dance, know you are getting used. I know that nobody wants to hear this, but it is true.

Refuse to grind. Before you go to a dance, remind yourself why you aren't going to dirty dance: do I want explain to my husband I grinded on ten guys in one night? At most, high school dances only take a couple hours every few months. So don't neglect your purity for fleeting attention.

Help others too. You'll be better off when you don't grind, but help others too. Be clear to others why you won't grind. Have some sass! Tell them you are worth more, that you aren't here to get fondled by guys. Tell it like it is! Ask your girlfriends to not grind on guys either. The chances are, they feel taken advantage of and would like something else to do. Dance in groups, or do silly dances. You don't have to take yourself seriously all the time.

Take dance classes with a few other couples. Your knowledge of swing and ballroom dancing won't change people at your high school dance, but taking classes with other couples is a lot of fun. Girls will have fun and guys get a chance to overcome their fears of dancing. Since most classes span over several weeks, it can be a fun regular date. A lot of community centers, retirement communities, colleges, and churches offer classes.

Should you keep going? This is your call more than anyone. But if the dances keep becoming hump-fests, it's time to find something else to do.

We need more silly dancin' bitches
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement