return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
new Tiësto In Concert DVD
View this Thread in Original format
The Master
taken from tiesto.com

International release of the new Tiësto In Concert DVD

Once again in 2004, Tiësto has left his mark on the history of dance music when he returned with a new series of Tiësto In Concert. This time he has outdone himself by doing 2 shows in Arnhem, Holland (October 29th and 30th) and a show in Hasselt, Belgium (November 6th), sharing his music and vision with over 70.000 fans.

The theme of the 2004 shows is 'Magik', a word which has become sort of a trademark for the 3-time in-a-row winner of DJ Magazine’s Top 100 list. All sorts of 'Magik' were incorporated into the shows, complimenting Tiësto's sounds with visual entertainment and grandeur. Also several guest performers showcased their talents by performing with and alongside Tiësto during the night, such as Matt Hales from Aqualung and violin player DJ Mason to name a few, not forgetting the unique images of Micha Klein, the Bulgarian Children of Orpheus choir, loads of fireworks and more...

In the months of January and February 2005, the brand new Tiësto in Concert DVD from his concerts at the end of 2004 is hitting the stores all around the world. This 3-hour registration shows you Tiësto In Concert 2004 in a way a dance-event never before has been captured, showing you the event from all corners of the stadium, and let's you relive as if you're a part of the audience. It's simply Magik!

To give you an idea what we're talking about, we have some small clips from the concert available for you here in Quicktime format (click on the clip numbers, we can't give you the name of the titles of the songs in the clips yet because of a contest on the biggest belgian radio station Donna);

Clip 01: Click here
Clip 02: Click here
Clip 03: Click here
Clip 04: Click here
Clip 05: Click here
Clip 06: Click here
Clip 07: Click here
Clip 08: Click here
Clip 09: Click here

Have fun watching the clips. If you need the QuickTime player, you can get it at www.quicktime.com.

Regards,
BHC
dj_lane
interesting:tongue2
Blue.
Oh lord take me now

Better yet, lord take Tiesto now
MykonosBoy22
KING OF THE NIGHT
Havent seen it yet, but clip 2 was :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :crazy: :eyespop: :crazy:
MykonosBoy22
:rolleyes:
tribu
I cant wait to give my money to tiesto and the company that paid him exculsive marketing rights in order to experience a live preformance I wasn't there for in the hopes of mentally transporting me to that place in time and space!
aeron
if it ever reaches here ill buy it!!! :whip:
idoru
The first TiC was great. Looking back on the recent 2004 editions, they were just way too over-the-top, and were nowhere near as good as the first.
trancebrat
I've had it since December. I had my reasons for wanting it. Dark Alliance ;)
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by trancebrat
I've had it since December. I had my reasons for wanting it. Dark Alliance ;)

Well, I'll give it to ya that it is a good tune. My main beef with the DVD is, even if the music was good, the visual portion is extremely irritating; moving from angle to angle in less than half a second is painful.

aeron
i thought so too...its spose to be a live concert coverage not a "video clip" on mtv :(
nils
haha cool stuff :D
though, i'd like to slap the editor with something hard. looks like a 5 yr old's creation
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement