return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
hair loss / baldness
View this Thread in Original format
UglyDave
Hi guys,

I'm 21 + as far as i know i still have a full head of hair.

but there's a guy who site next to me at work and he's 27. and he's nearly totally bald.

he's for a bit around the back and sides, but nothing on top.

the prospect of going bald at such a young age frightens me.
i do not wanna go bald at a young age :(

at what age does hairloss usually start to arrect men?

Dave
AwakenedAddict
I've been balding since I was 19 :eek:

I'll be 21 in March. No worries tho, since I keep my hair really short anyhow. Besides, you can lose worse things than your hair.
mto
I think it all depends on how you eat and what you eat. I think you have to eat healthier and etc to keep your hair in tact. No, i'm serious! Its what I heard on TLC i think. Anyways, the use of gel and hair wax is also not that healthy. Washing you hair with various types of shampoo is not good either. Find one and settle on it. Minimize gel and wax use. That's all i know.
Boomer187
*waits for igottagrow's response :wtf:
UWM
I'll lose my hair. I'm over it. It's already starting to go, so I just shave it all off now. I think it looks better this way anyways.
th0m
quote:
Originally posted by mto
I think it all depends on how you eat and what you eat. I think you have to eat healthier and etc to keep your hair in tact. No, i'm serious! Its what I heard on TLC i think. Anyways, the use of gel and hair wax is also not that healthy. Washing you hair with various types of shampoo is not good either. Find one and settle on it. Minimize gel and wax use. That's all i know.

TLC? How about biology. It's mostly genetic.
mto
quote:
Originally posted by th0m
TLC? How about biology. It's mostly genetic.

Well yeah it can be inherited, but there are other factors. Anyways, I won't preach since I really don't know much about it. Only saying what i heard.
jonze234
im 22 and im starting to lose it but i could really care less about it. theres more important things to worry about then going bald. but if you are worried about it then you should know that there are treatments that actually work. if you have a few grand laying around you could get the hair transplant surgery which is supposed to be the best "treatment". ive heard that a few celebrities have had it done but i cant remember any names. i guess you could get an extensive hat collection as cheap alternative. theres other stuff out there that can help. you should try searching the net im sure there are articles and studies done about the different drugs, creams, surgeries, etc.
Ygrene
The gene for baldness is passed down thru your mother. If your mothers father was bald, it is likely that you will be bald.
Boomer187
I suggest utilizing the combover. It is an ancient technique mastered by ameteur bowlers from around the country.

UWM
quote:
Originally posted by Ygrene
The gene for baldness is passed down thru your mother. If your mothers father was bald, it is likely that you will be bald.

That's a blatant myth.
jonze234
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
I suggest utilizing the combover. It is an ancient technique mastered by ameteur bowlers from around the country.

ill show you how the pros do it

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement