return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Feb 25, Sharam (Deep Dish), Redroom (the Drink)
View this Thread in Original format
christofa
http://www.clubzone.com/events/event13867.html

just found this in my inbox. Still would rather go to Porter though (as he is better and cheaper. imo) $40 is quite steep. maybe if it was on a different night...
jussed
In listening to the 2 separately, I've enjoyed Ali Dubfire's sets more than Sharam's in general. He seems to side more towards the twisted housey sounds that made me like Deep Dish to begin with rather than the plodding tribal, proggish chuggers that get boring pretty fast. And at $40, you can see Porter (who is actually a better DJ) and bring 2 of your friends for the same price.

For $40, I'd be inclined to say that Satoshi Tomiie on a Friday would cost less and that's almost Digweed/Sasha prices in this town.
SeismicUpgrade
It's a definite form that I'll be having some porterhouse steak instead of thin crust pizza on Feb 25th.

And $40? Ouch! Blueprint said there'd be 100 $30 ticks released today .. still, $30-$40 is pretty steep. :o

I'll always say this, "Back in tha daaay, ah saw S & D together for $15 .. $15 :eek: !!"

ps - Satoshi would be wicked!
Plump Funk
count me in anywhere this guy goes a great party is going on. its a shame that Dubfire is not going to be there.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement