return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Indy TAs: need club/bar advice
View this Thread in Original format
Benjamin B
Where the hell can we go in Indy that is supportive of edm? I just turned 21 so I have limited experience and havn't gotten a chance to get back to Indy since being at school. Everywhere I've gone is all rap, which isn't THAT bad, but...
Trey
well,, thats a really good question. unfornately, I know of no places that play EDM. I regularly go to chicago to catch EDM. You might want to PM ryan his id is born2trance. He might be able to give ya some info...
che
quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin B
Everywhere I've gone is all rap, which isn't THAT bad, but...

Tell me about it. I've been in Ft Wayne for the past 5 years and there's all to do. I do all my partying when i go home over breaks...

Check bluelight....there are always things happening in Indy. Most are DnB or Jungle but you can find some trance every once in a while..
Trey
Where is bluelight???????????
delobbo
try Fusion on Market Street.. Friday/Saturday nights
born2trance
quote:
Originally posted by Benjamin B
Where the hell can we go in Indy that is supportive of edm? I just turned 21 so I have limited experience and havn't gotten a chance to get back to Indy since being at school. Everywhere I've gone is all rap, which isn't THAT bad, but...

dude there aint here, no good clubs either. im always headin to chitown tho for some great experiences

the vogue may have a few good djs a year (TCM & Hyper i seen there), ive only seen CL @ fusion, sander kleinenberg was @ velvet lounge up here by keystone, but thats a small ass place to go, also guvernment downtown is kinda new, but rarely any edm there. tryin to get CL over to the music mill in clearwater

btw- happy belated 21st benjamin!! didja get slammered?? :happy2:
born2trance
quote:
Originally posted by Trey
Where is bluelight???????????

bluelight - more of a drug discussion forum, but you'll find north america, s. america, and other threads that tell of upcoming events. mostly house, tribal, dNb, goa. i havent rally found any good events on there that are trance, pr0g, techno, etc. (the weller-known edm genres)that i like. and its all in greenwood or southern indy, kinda far for me cuz im on the north sizzle. but its worth a try! :gsmile:

-b2t
Benjamin B
quote:
Originally posted by born2trance

btw- happy belated 21st benjamin!! didja get slammered?? :happy2:

OF COURSE I DID!

Anyway, Sander was at velvet lounge? When was this??? I should have known tho so it's my fault I missed that :(
Topher Jones
You all should come down to CLUB DELT in Greencastle. Its about as amazing as it gets for Trance music. They have this sick dj--TOPHER JONES who is just amazing. Hahaha.

Benjamin B---I like the St. Anselm quote too. Therefor Premise 1 and 4 contradict each other so therefor God must exist. Glad to see you are getting some kind of an edumakation.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement