return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
name this movie
View this Thread in Original format
BrownTA4Life
post a quote and the next person has to say what movie its from.
i ll start of

"All you motherfcukers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax s who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our , then out our , then eat their which is made up of our that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you mothers are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob."

the end should give it away
:D
Spartan
thats easy,

Shrek 2;)
BrownTA4Life
quote:
Originally posted by Spartan
thats easy,

Shrek 2;)

HA!
good try
BTG
jay/bob strike back.

"mmmmm...now that's a tastey burger"
montana
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
jay/bob strike back.

"mmmmm...now that's a tastey burger"

pulp fiction

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you"
BrownTA4Life
quote:
Originally posted by montana
pulp fiction

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you"

Dirty Dancing

"Gib: I'm beginning to like this guy.
[Harry gives him a mean look]
Gib: Oh, we've still gotta kill him. That's a given."
pyro
quote:
Originally posted by BrownTA4Life
Dirty Dancing

"Gib: I'm beginning to like this guy.
[Harry gives him a mean look]
Gib: Oh, we've still gotta kill him. That's a given."

True Lies

Hamish: Some men are longer than others.
Campbell: Your mother's been telling stories about me again, ah?
Kakoroto
quote:

"All you motherfcukers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax s who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our , then out our , then eat their which is made up of our that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you mothers are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob."

Hmm, sounds like something Edward Norton would say.
DannyO
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
Braveheart

ZACK: I have cheated on you with exactly one guy.
ADAM: Ditto.
ZACK: Who?
ADAM: No. See, if I tell you, you will freak out and it will be drama. Bad not-funny Roseanne kind of drama and I am just not up for it.
ZACK: I'll tell you mine.
ADAM: No.
ZACK: Why not?
ADAM: You can't wait to tell me, can you? You're gloating. You think yours is better than mine.
ZACK: I don't.
ADAM: It's Sean Connery, isn't it?
ZACK: Count of three.
ADAM: Alright.
ADAM: Jimmy.
ZACK: Jimmy.
ADAM: Jimmy?
ZACK: Jimmy.

Go

"But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to in' amuse you? How the am I funny? What the is so funny about me?
Blue.
quote:
post a quote and the next person has to say what movie its from.
i ll start of

the end should give it away

second sentence gave it away for me.

Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by DannyO
Go

"But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to in' amuse you? How the am I funny? What the is so funny about me?

Goodfellas

"With insomnia, you're never really asleep, you're never really awake."
stren
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Goodfellas

"With insomnia, you're never really asleep, you're never really awake."

Fight Club

i have no qoute but can anyone tell me what movie is the term "skin job" from ?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement