return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
:: Misja Helsloot (Netherlands) :: March 11th @ Club Viva (van)
View this Thread in Original format
Club Viva and Ascension are proud to present...

Friday March 11th, 2005

Misja Helsloot- Netherlands
(Gesture Music)

http://www.misjahelsloot.com http://www.gesturemusic.com

Misja Helsloot has been DJing since 1992. After several years of organizing and DJing parties in the Netherlands, he was selcted by DJ Tiesto to mix :In Trance We Trust 001; which was released in September 1998 on Black Hole Recordings. This CD received international acclaim and firmly established Misja as one of Holland・s leading DJs. In 2001, Misja launched his own record label, Gesture Music. His debut single, :Misja Helsloot - First Second; was played by the likes of Paul van Dyk and remixed by artists such as Signum & Ralphie B. Since then, Misja has played at some of the biggest festivals in Holland, such as Trance Energy, Dance Valley and Impulz. Misja has played across Europe and around the world, in countries such as Italy, Israel, Australia and the USA. Currently, Misja is proving himself to be one of the most in demand talents in the trance scene. His label continues to deliver smash hits from top up and coming artists such as John O・Callaghan, Ozgur Can, Miika Kuisma, and Vancouver・s own Sean Walsh. Don・t miss your chance to catch his Vancouver debut at Club Viva, for what is sure to be a memorable night and another step forward for the local trance scene.

with...
Danny Taylor
Bryan McKinlay

Complete info soon!!!

Club VIVA
7920 Cambie Road
Richmond, B.C.
loogie
nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
AquaYak
yay brian.

yay misja

YA DANNY

:disbelief
apri_peel
DjCommisad
wicked. i didn't know bout the brian mckinlay part.
BryanMckinlay
LOOKS GREAT!!!, totally cant wait to see misja

^^ commissad,.. what did you meen by your comment? did you meen you dont knwo who i am?,. or you dont knwo about me playing? HAHA

looks great! SEE YA ALL THERE:D
DjCommisad
quote:
Originally posted by BryanMckinlay
LOOKS GREAT!!!, totally cant wait to see misja

^^ commissad,.. what did you meen by your comment? did you meen you dont knwo who i am?,. or you dont knwo about me playing? HAHA

looks great! SEE YA ALL THERE:D

as in i knew about the event, just not that u would be there. people have said good things about you being an great upcoming local talent m8.
BryanMckinlay
^^ OH !!! haah * blushes and hides in a corner*

sorry m8, i took it the wrong way! , im looking forward to meeting you m8

feel free to add me to msn!

bryan_mckinlay@hotmail.com

cheers!
Mortyman
Oh sweet! I'm gonna try and make it down to this for sure!
loogie
argh you shouldnt have announced this so early.. i cant wait this long :P

Tayfoon
Gong Show :D
Joca
Thank you Danny!

It was toss up between Misja and Ronski so I picked Misja instead as i've always enjoyed his tracklistings. Gotta be the one of the bigger names to grace the decks (and cdj's) @ Viva :cool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement