return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

How stupid do they think people are
View this Thread in Original format
Billabong
The fact that i live in england, and the fact that ive never heard of this bank. I get these messages like every day. Twats!!!!

quote:
Dear Washington Mutual Customer,

1. Login to your Washington Mutual Internet Banking account. In case you are not enrolled for Internet Banking, you will have to use your Social Security Number (without spaces or dashes) as both your Personal ID and Password and fill in all the required information, including your name and account number.

2. Review your recent account history for any unauthorized withdrawals or deposits, and check your account profile to make sure not changes have been made. If any unauthorized activity has taken place on your account, report this to Washington Mutual sraff immediately.

To get started, please click on the link below:

https://login.personal.wamu.com/logon/logon.asp?dd=1

Thank you for your promt attention to this matter.

Sincerly,
The Washington Mutual Team
UWM
If and when I get these e-mails I always respond with a hearty ' off!'
KilldaDJ
all in my spam/junk mail folder
Mr. Pink
one day im going to invent a machine that teleports objects through e-mail. A new age file transfering process...

then id reply with a simple No thanks,

with an attachment of a giant steamy heaping pile of .
Laughingfennec
if the mail you receive doesn't have your name in it : it means it's a fake, don't worry :toocool: but agree it's annoying.
MaxTO

http://www.antiphishing.org
Boomer187
theres a washington mutual right across the street from me. Want me to walk over and tell them to stop emailing you?
Orbax
sweet, squirrel fishing from Bonzai! :D
Billabong
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
theres a washington mutual right across the street from me. Want me to walk over and tell them to stop emailing you?

Pretty please.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement