return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Nic Fanciulli [Skylark, UK] Thurs Feb24 [Milwaukee]
View this Thread in Original format
drew13
AMP Presents,

Exclusive 3 City Tour
NIC FANCIULLI [SKYLARK, UK]

In the last year alone, Fanciulli has played for Cream in the UK and Ibiza, for Defected throughout the world, for the Radio 1 weekends in Ibiza, Miami and Cardiff as well as for the Radio 1 Outdoor stage at Homelands & Glastonbury. Plus gigs at Shindig, The Arches, Passion, Circus, Type and he's recently started a new back-room residency with The Gallery at Turnmills on the first Friday of every month. His room (T2), called Fandango, is purely for Fanciulli to invite DJs he respects and to push the finest new-breed through the ranks - so far including Rocky and Diesel (X-Press2), Yousef, Paul Woolford, Krysko, MYNC, Mark Knight and more to come.

MTV tipped Fanciulli for the top in their young-guns series @WMC 2003, he mixed a covermount CD for Mixmag and in May, Fanciulli did his first ever Radio 1 Essential Mix - where Tong described him as one of the finest residents and best up-and-coming producers in the UK. In Dec this year this was followed up by the half hour hot mix on Tong's show!

Opening DJs

Voytek [Nerve Ent, Chicago]

DJ Lactose [Milwaukee]

$5 Presales @ Wantickets.com
$10 Door

Moct
240 E Pittsburgh
Milwaukee USA
UWM
You might want to update that promotional bit about Nic :)

Tears for Fears vs Skylark - Shout is already released on
Mercury Records :) Westworld and Flashdance remixes have already been released as well.

Also included in Nic's discography:

Syntax - Love Song (Skylark Mixes) [Illustrious]
Sander Kleinenberg - The Fruit (Buick Project Remix) [Little Mountain]
Buick Project - Chancer / Drop the Beat [Saved]
Joey Negro pres. Akabu - Don't Hold Back (Skylark Mixes) [NRK]
Deepsky - Talk Like a Stranger (Fanciulli Mixes) [Yo!]

BTW, Nic isn't the only one behind Skylark / Buick Project. He has help from Andy Chatterley. :)

Sorry I'm neurotic sometimes :p
drew13
You keep us on our toes :D
UWM
Well done :) I'd really like to make it down to this show.
drew13
We are giving away Nic's latest CD to the first ten people who buy presales or walk through the door on Feb 24. Good Luck.

Every so often a DJ comes along whose talent forces people to stop and listen. Nic Fanciulli is one such DJ and this beautifully crafted soundscape of underground house is testament to that. From its soulful opening through jackin' house and dirty acid tweaks this is pure class from start to finish.

TRACKLISTING
01. Zoo Brazil feat. Emma 'Tonight'
02. Sharfunkers 'You Don't See Me'
03. Lars K 'Get A Fix'
04. The Buick Project 'Drop The Beat'
05. A Studio feat. Polina 'SOS (Skylark Remix)'
06. The Beat 'The Beat Is What You Need'
07. Phil Weeks 'Back For More'
08. The Buick Project 'Chancer'
09. Truby Lounge Collective 'Grip My Hips (And Move Me)'
10. London Residents 'Bad Magic'
11. Paranoid Jack 'Bring Back The Jack'
12. Paolo Mojo '1983'
UWM
Do I get a free Vodka-Red Bull if I attend?

:p
UWM
Blah, sorry for another post :p

If anyone is interested in hearing what Nic is all about you can listen to his Essential Mix that was broadcast this past weekend on Radio1's website. It's a great groovy house mix that I highly recommend. It might even encourage some more of you to make it out :)

Nic Fanciulli / Pete Tong EM

Just click on 'Listen Again to the Latest Mix' and you'll be all set.

:)
mrmsn
quote:
Originally posted by drew13
We are giving away Nic's latest CD to the first ten people who buy presales or walk through the door on Feb 24. Good Luck.

Are these gone yet?
drew13
Still some left....I'll post when the ten are gone.

This is an exclusive US Tour for Nic. He is hitting Milwaukee, NYC and Washington and then back to Europe. Dont miss this opportunity to see one of the best Dj's up close and personal.
UWM
Wow, only three dates? Great job guys at booking so much talent lately, hopefully me and mrmsn will be making some trips down to catch it :)

drew13
Nic Fanciulli - Tracklist

James Zabiela - 'Robot Phobia' (CDR)
Stephano Fontana - 'True Rhythm' (Revox)
Zoo Brazil - 'Big City Nights' (CDR)
Trent Moller - 'Ryketio' (CDR)
Zoo Brazil - 'One Day' (Cuba)
James Talk - 'House Rhythm' (Saved)
Alex Smoke - 'Chicca Warpa' (Soma)
Rulers Of The Deep - 'The Last Survivor (Buick Project Mix)' (NRK)
Buick Project - 'At The Rave' (Saved)
Greg Churchill - 'Nolas Scream' (Underwater)
UWM
Good job posting the EM tracklist.

:conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement