return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
American Greed...
View this Thread in Original format
Ondrayce
must be contageous. Those upstanding, civilized Brits have been infected.

Ikea Hooligans

quote:
Jilal Patel, 29, from Tottenham, said: "I was queuing at 11am. Nothing is going to stop me from getting my sofa."
Floorfiller
omg yes...if there is one thing i love in this world it's selfish materialism :D :p
kamil
LOL, look, a disgruntled customer:

Lira
Must... have... couch... now!
dj_bas
that is the funniest i have ever read. although a $45 couch is pretty sweet...especially from ikea. they have nice stuff. but yes what does this have to do with americans? it took place in england.
Xenocreator_PG_
Ikea has some pretty cheap stuff in it (though they are poorly built). Most other shops overly price their items, so it's understandable that people want to get in fast for a good deal.

Customers "behaved like animals".

Its survival of the fittest.

A guard next to me was punched by a customer. He had his jaw dislocated

hahahaha they'd kill for a burgain. Greed & desperation: pretty sad really!!
Xenocreator_PG_

"what?? $5.95??? but the Add said '$3.95' ....I'LL KILL YOU MUTHAFOCKER!!!!!!"

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :wtf:
Echo of Silence
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
Ikea is a Swiss company.

If Ikea is a Swiss Company, I'm just a 'lil Dutch girl. :D
NiteMer
quote:
Originally posted by Echo of Silence
If Ikea is a Swiss Company, I'm just a 'lil Dutch girl. :D

Yeah, I was pretty sure it was a Swedish company, but, hey. Swiss, Swedish. They both start with s, huh? :rolleyes:
dj_bas
there's a difference between swiss and swedish? switzerland and sweden...OH oh :)....

right?

Xenocreator_PG_
"Yeeehaaa!! & after I buy myself a few bargains, Im gonna get into my big pickup-truck & go get me some more fuel & start fuel guzzling! yeeehaa"
Ondrayce
Sorry for the confusion.
My intention was to lure you in with the obligatory America bashing thread title, just to point out that Americans aren't the only dumb s on the planet.

No, it doesnt really have anything to do with the US.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement