return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
sick
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
so my family was sick, all my friends were sick, and all my co workers were sick. i knew it was only a matter of time before i caught something. and here i am, sick. Ive got no cool tories to share with you today or stupid replies. i in hate being sick. i mean i really hate it. the scratchy throat and the chest pains, the feeling like u just got hit by a mack truck.

one day i shall become prime minister and quarntine every person that is sick. i mean this is bs. I NEVER get sick. NEVER

anyways im done my rant. im gonan go have some soup
Zenchowdah
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
so my family was sick, all my friends were sick, and all my co workers were sick. i knew it was only a matter of time before i caught something. and here i am, sick. Ive got no cool tories to share with you today or stupid replies. i in hate being sick. i mean i really hate it. the scratchy throat and the chest pains, the feeling like u just got hit by a mack truck.

one day i shall become prime minister and quarntine every person that is sick. i mean this is bs. I NEVER get sick. NEVER

anyways im done my rant. im gonan go have some soup

i move that all who are sick MUST cover their mouths when they cough, upon penalty of nasty looks. all in favor?

(im sick too :()
BTG
quote:
I NEVER get sick. NEVER

liar.
Vivid Boy
the worst part of being sick, is when u have things to do still. like tonight i was suppose to go to a TA 5 year anniversary party and sign autographs. and tomm i have like 3 soccer games that i want to play but most likely wont end up playing
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
liar.

nope. man lats time i got sick was last year. maybe more then a year ago. i only get sick maybe once a year and thats it. i was hoping this year id get by the whole winter without getting sick. i was almost there.
Zenchowdah
quote:
nope. man lats time i got sick was last year. maybe more then a year ago. i only get sick maybe once a year and thats it. i was hoping this year id get by the whole winter without getting sick. i was almost there.

its february, for craps sake.
infinity HiGH
I'm in sick too. And I got 3 exams to study for.

this .
CONNERMAN2000
I have a soar throat. I hate them so much. Without a soar throat, you never swallow, unless you are eating or for some reason have a ton of saliva in your mouth and you arent in a place to spit. With a soar throat, you, for some reason, cant stop swallowing and get pissed off the entire time because it hurts like hell!!

But...then again I hardly ever get sick.
*~*Angelblue*~*
these damn temperature changes in atlanta ing blows!!! one day it's 60 the next rainy and 50 something...two days of 30 degrees and now it's 60 again!!!! and...i'm sick....and...i'm a floral designer...it's valentine's weekend....
Rodrico
You should do what I do Vivid, never take an anti biotic, or cold remedy, let the ole body do its work and fight it off. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

But be prepared to have a flu that will last you a month.

Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Rodrico
You should do what I do Vivid, never take an anti biotic, or cold remedy, let the ole body do its work and fight it off. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

But be prepared to have a flu that will last you a month.

thats what i do. any of those remedies.
Zenchowdah
sweat it out. put on a lotta clothes, drink an assload of water, and go for a run

you'll feel better in no time

assload = 1 gal/day
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement