return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 3 
am i the only one
View this Thread in Original format
DaveBegic
who's always thought "jump the next train" is ing ?
trevgeeza
probably
jizza
no dave, i too, consider it to be a faecal piece of rubbish.
Light The Fuse
heh, no dave your not the only one:D
pkcRAISTLIN
only heard it for the first time last night, listened to all of it coz i was cooking dinner. i prob wouldnt label it as \"ing \" but it certainly didnt do much for me. severely overrated imo.
Nyquist_Theorem
considering its been out in one form or another for the better part of a year and has had very little commercial / crossover success despite a) being a good track for such in terms of style and b) there being a wide range of remixes out there to further this crossover appeal, i'd say that there are a lot of people who don't like it.

which is too bad, because i reckon it rocks. :toothless

mind you im also glad that most people find the music i listen to unappealing, as then i dont have to deal with most people when i'm out! :p
DaveBegic
that's right, i said who's *ALWAYS* thought it's ing ? i dont care if its been out for 10 years, the song is bullocks
AJS1
Probspot remix is fine by me. I like it and so do plenty of others.... even Armin... hehe
tonydanza
It's a very mediocre song.

What's worse is the nutriding of Noone on Earth .. now THAT is ing garbage.
AJS1
quote:
Originally posted by tonydanza
It's a very mediocre song.

What's worse is the nutriding of Noone on Earth .. now THAT is ing garbage.

Have to agree with that though. I bought it, without hearing it.... :-( waste of cash.

S_madis
A track for the unenlightened Dave. Come to light, the light which calls you, the light of Progressive.

(Geeze all this bagging of the mirror man, I'm bloody starting to talk like him)
TCB
sorry to bust your bubble but i quite like it especially the probspot and solar stone remixes and everytime ive heard it played it has had a great crowd response. but then again it has been thrashed a bit. but oh well if the people want to hear it they play it.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement